28. CHAPTER

28. CHAPTER

Please Vote and Comment, it will mean a lot :D

Hey my lovely chocolate nuggets, Mama Chocolate is still working hard, I am so tired, today we had to rip up a broken foundation of a house and I got my big toe a little smash so lots of pain right now, luckily it is just swollen and not broken or anything like that, but it still hurts like hell, I got medical attention and some really strong pain killers, so I may have to stay off my feet for the next 3 days to get better, so far in this little town we have build up 5 houses there are 7 more to go, hopefully we get them done before the new year, which I doubt, because we had to stop building several times due to the strong rains and wind, but I am not complaining, its fun working hard for something that is good and beneficial to our fellow men.

Anyway enough about my little building adventures and lets focus on the story, so here my babies is chapter 28

Cayan Point of View:

Right now I am completely naked straddling my man, kissing his sweet mouth hungrily as my body gyrates and undulate on his lap, enjoying the delicious feel of his big hard c*ck pushing up between my ass, hitting my quivering entrance with every move I make. We were suppose to have a talk about all that went on the day he lost control, but right now I do not care about that, right now I want him too badly to even bother with a talk, especially after he confessed his love for me in the presence of everyone.

I do have to say, that things went from worse to downright terrible after we left the hospital, as was to be expected everyone came over when it was time to bring our girls home, but what we did not expect was the snow storm, we all thought it was going to blow over, but there was no such luck, so now we are all stuck in the house unable to go anywhere, this had brought out lots of tensions, fights and drama, lots and lots of drama.

When I say drama, I mean everyone is having their dramatic moments, Caleb and Logan are at it, Cain and the handsome Mason are it to the point where I think it will get physical, strangely I think Cain and Mason suit each other perfectly though, but Cain will hear none of it, Roman and I have not been able to talk with everyone here.

But the worse is that those two women are here and they are trying everything in their powers to drive me insane, I was holding my anger on tight reins acting like everything was ok until two nights ago when I went to talk with Roman, that bitch came out of his office in a frigging negligee. One strap hanging off her shoulder, her hair in disarray and her lipstick smeared and smudge, that night I wanted to commit murder, I was so angry I walk straight up to her and tell her in no uncertain terms to stay away from my man if she didn't want to find herself drifting in a river somewhere.

She turn out and said that Roman was the one to call her to his office and they had engage in sex, I did not want to believe it but when I saw him stepped out of his office with his clothes disheveled and lipstick all over his face I lost it, but I did not want to give her the satisfaction if seeing me crying.

I just walked away from both of them, when he tried touching me I hit his hand away so hard, but what I really wanted to do was punch him silly and stump that bitch until she could no longer walk. I was so hurt that I did not want to see him so I went upstairs and move into the girls room, the anger I felt was lethal but I still swallowed it, after I had calm down enough to think I knew deep down that he had not willingly touch her and that she must have done something.