7.CHAPTER

7.CHAPTER

Please Vote and Comment, it will really be appreciated :)

Cayan’s Point of View:

Three days has past and I still can’t forget what happen in the kitchen, it was so surreal, I know he is playing the cat and mouse game with me and I will not give him the satisfaction of seeing me crack, but God just remembering that kiss has me shivering while lust runs through my body, dammit, its like I’m a love starve virgin, or rather a sex starve virgin.

Sigh.....

Whichever one it is I have to keep it under control, even though I am jumpy every time I hear one of the doors open I think its him and I am immediately fill with excitement, which I quickly quell, for obvious reasons, maybe I should have listen to Cain when he told me that Roman Steele is dangerous, but I have found out that he is not only dangerous with a capital every letter of that word, but also a toxic hazard to my health.

The sad thing about it is I want to me intoxicated by him, I want him to tear my body to pieces and put it back together again, God am I crazy, I really need some normal friends because this is something Cain would say, this is what happens when you get stuck with crazy people, but I am a little worried about Cain tho, over the past days when he call he will ask me the same question......

I’m I ok?

Is Steele there?

Has he done anything to you?

Really I don’t know what he is worried about, this is all a game for Roman, I just have to be careful not to fall into it, because then I will be the one getting hurt.

Also Cain has been acting different from the moment I got this job and he and Roman met, it was as if gasoline and matches had met, the sparks fly but not exactly  loving sparks, it was more of the ‘I will kill you spark’ God I will really hate to see a battle royal between the two, I just have the feeling if they clash Cain will be the one getting hurt and I do not want to see my best friend hurt.

Anyway enough abaut Roman and Cain, I have to get back to the real world.........

The girls have been really happy today, talking and laughing, I took them outside in the snow for a bit so they can play, and also to get use to the Winter, they really love it, Simone always the curious one had to ask what she is standing on.........

“Yan Yan wa this is?” She ask cutely picking up some snow, I smile at her

“That is snow Mone, do you like it?” I will soon start teaching them better pronunciation, but they speak really well for being a year and seven months old.

“Yes Simoon like snok, cold n good” she said smiling pushing her tongue out to touch it, Samantha did the same too, squealing with laughter as the snow stick to her tongue.

“Samata likes sno too, pway mo Yan Yan” she says running around and jumping in the snow, they really are enjoying themselves, but after 25 minutes I took them back inside not wanting to abuse their time out there.

They resisted a bit until...... “I will bring you girls back out tomorrow ok, I don’t want you to get sick” they pouted for a bit then conceded.

I took them inside, change their clothes, dressing them in shorts with a light purple tee, give them some fruits and a bottle and put them down for a nap, I change my clothes too dressing myself as the girls in white shorts and a purple tee as well.

I can afford to dress like this, everyone is out, the gardeners are outside, and Lana is sick, she is the house keeper and the cook but she was so nice to me when I got here that we have became friends, so I help her cook sometime when the girls are asleep, Jenna on the other hand don’t like me and I am not fond of her either, she is the maid that cleans the room and helps Lana wash and clean the rest of the house, thank God today is her day off so basically I have the house for myself, which is great and it is the reason I am dress like this.

I walk to the kitchen and start to prepare lunch,today I decided on cooking fish, it will be done island style, with beans and rice, bake ripe plantains, a green garden salad, and some lemon aid to wash it all down mmmmm; also I am making a key lime pie for dessert and some fruits for the starters.

I am really going to enjoy lunch, and I will still have left over for dinner so I start preparing, in about and hour and forty minutes I was done, with the pie on the rack cooling, I walk to the play room for the 20th time to see my girls, they are just waking up, rubbing their eyes cutely, gosh they look so much alike the only way you can tell them apart is because Simone is more outspoken than Samantha, they are so cute and lovable, I am really sorry and sad that their mom is not going to be here to see her girls grow up.

We began playing, with me singing and them clapping their hands as we throw a ball around in a circle, me making funny faces at them, when it came to Simone again she was laughing so hard she miss the ball and it roll under the table......

“Yan Yan bol pease” she pleaded pointing towards the table, I smile at her, then went on my knees to get it, I really did not think about the position, I just needed to get the ball from under the table, then we will be good, but the girls would laugh every time I try to reach the ball, it slip and I say something.

“Yan Yan funny” laughs Samantha, Simone join in too in a fit of laughter.

I guess I would look funny from an outside view with my ass sticking up in the air looking under a table.

Maybe if I had payed more attention to my surroundings, I would have known that there are three men ogling my butt, I did not even hear them, I only know they were there when Samantha squeals with laughter then informing me that Roman is home.........

“Ro, Ro, ome, Yan Yan, Ro Ro ome” I swung around so fast my head spin, staring at them, all three of them in surprise, first I look at the gray eyes guy, he is really handsome in a greek rugged kind of way which is very hot, but I did not want to look at him long, his eyes are running over my body in a hungry way, I guess its because my ass was in the air in shorts a couple seconds before.