12.CHAPTER

12.CHAPTER

Please Vote and Comment, I will appreciate the feedback :)

Roman’s Point of View:

I have been trying my best to work for the past two hours, and all I am doing is looking at the papers on my desk, can’t get nothing done, I can play dumb and stupid and say I don’t know why I can’t work, but it will be a total waste of time, because I know that its all because he is not here, from the moment he walked out that front door, got into his car and drive away, I have been on edge.

I cannot concentrate even if its to save my life, and its all because of him, from the day he walked into my life I knew he was going to be trouble, but the sweet type of trouble, its has been as if he took control of it without even knowing, I knew that he was different than everybody else I played around with before, from the moment he walked in for the interview.

The first time I had landed my eyes on him, his delicious presence had stun me into silence and shook me to my very core, vibrating throughout my mind and body, and it woke up something in me that I never knew existed.

It was and still is something possessive and predatory, out to get its delectable prey no matter what, from the moment I saw him I wanted him, and I will do any and everything to get him, even if people say I am wrong for plotting, I don’t care, after all I don’t go telling them what they have to do, and when I talk about people I am talking about my uncle Gabriel the priest.

I should have not gone to see him, because he always had a knack for getting me to tell him my secrets, he even pulled me into to talking with him, it ended up feeling like I was given a confession, something that I had not given for at least twelve years, he was so happy to see me in church, and I was really happy to see him too, but the kill joy had to ruin the little happiness he when he had the nerve to tell me that I am wrong for doing what I am doing, and that I am going to hell for it.

He did not even tell me I was going to hell for being bisexual, no, he already knew that about me a long time ago, because even though he is a priest, he is my favorite uncle so I never hid that information from him, and he loved me just the same; but he did tell me that I was going to go to hell for manipulating and plotting to get my little caramel morsel in my bed, can you believe him, gosh, how dare he tell me I cannot plot evil to get what I want, obviously he needs some type of loving so he can understand me.

I told him that and he box me upside the head with his bible, it hurt too, man there should be written somewhere saying 'THOU SHALL NOT HIT THY NEPHEW WITH A BIBLE' but only he can get away with something like that, and then when I mention that there are people that completely agrees with me and my methods to go and get what I want, and he answer me with a “Logan and Alexion are devils just like you, so what they say does not count” that shut me up, damn him for knowing us from the time we were kids.

But he did end up giving me advice, telling me that I should not pressure my baby so much and that I should give him some freedom, I know that he is right, but I did not want to take them in effect, because now my baby is out there with that Cain guy, the guy really has not done anything to me but it f*ucking irks me that he want what is mine, I am trying to play nice for the sake of my little Cay, but if he comes back with one mark that I did not add to his delectable body, I will personally have a ‘little’ chat with Cain.

But I did add some marks on very strategic places where Cay can’t see them but the pest surely can and will see them if my baby takes off his scarf, I pray he does so Cain can back the f*uck off; I really don’t understand Cain, he has known Cay for more than three years and he never told him how he felt, I could have never been like that, if I want something I go and get it, but Cay is not just something I want, he is what I need, and I have to have him all for my self, so I am really sorry Cain, better luck next time, just not with what is mine.