34.CHAPTER

34.CHAPTER

Please Vote and Comment my loves ^_^

Hey my chocolate syrupy loves, here is another chapter that is pushing more and more towards the end of this book. It has been a crazy journey so far for me, I am still traveling and working for the non-profit organization building homes for people who can't afford to do so themselves. I have enjoyed my time tremendously going from country to country doing great work, I still have a while to stay on the move, I really have been putting off going back home because there is still so much to do but I do know that I will be spending 2014 holidays with my family, I pray to God that it be so. Anyway I hate to finish this book without me being there to read all your messages and comments but my friend has been telling me great things so please continue to enjoy my work.

Here is chapter 34 loves. Enjoy.

Roman's Point of View:

Even as I planned ways in my head to get my hands on the mad woman in front of us fear plagues me as Cay and I stare at the cackling woman, I hear more footsteps coming up behind us but I stay focus on her, "Sophia the police are on their way so you better let my grandkids go" I hear my mom say angrily, the woman only laughs harder, "Oh shut up Bianca, you weak bitch. For your information I always hated you too and your daughter, I was happy when she died she was a bitch just like you and not worthy of my son. So I can kill these two pest she left without batting an eyes because they have her tinted latin blood running through their veins" she leans over the rail again and Samantha screams, clutching onto her for dear life as she gaze at us with terrified eyes, "Yanyan com, Yanyan!" then they both begin screaming for him again on the top of their lungs as tears run down their faces.

"Oh God, Roman do something, I can't take this" he whisper in a watery voice as he once again try to loose my hand from around his waist, I can feel his pain but I act as if I am ignoring him while making my way closer and closer to the woman without her noticing because her eyes is flying around the room trying to keep everyone in her line of sight. I use the screaming and crying of our girls as a distraction to get even closer as she fights to control them, they are scratching at her hand and face trying to get to each other but at the same time they are looking towards us screaming for their 'Yanyan' as he is praying asking God to protect them while holding back his tears, I hear his whispers and I too begin to pray silently in my head asking God to help us through this.

I know I have to do something but I also have to keep my eyes on her and stay calm or this can become another tragedy in my family, one that I can't allow to happen. It will destroy us. Our whole world will fall apart if anything happens. "Oh shut up!" she screams frightening them to silence as she level her glare once again on us, "You see why a n*gger can't raise children. They all become savages and without class like animals. You will pay dearly for poisoning them against me" she says looking pointedly at my baby, he stiffens in my arm sinking his nails into my flesh, I hiss lowly but allow him to relieve his anger, she laugh again gazing at him with disdain, "For going against me the superior race, you are going to be punish like the slave that you are. If you so love your girls as you call them then you wouldn't have a problem getting down on your knees to lick the floors clean while you beg for their lives. Now get on your knees monkey!" at her words he begins to descend to the floor without a word.