9.CHAPTER

9.CHAPTER

Please Vote and Comment, it will mean a lot :)

Hey guys, I am really happy with all the support for this book, I am so happy that you all are enjoying reading it as much as I am enjoying writing it, it really feels good when see the comments it always give me that extra push, so all I want to say is BIG “THANK YOU” to all my wonderful followers and to my silent readers :D

Cayan’s Point of View:

Have you ever been so scared that all you can do is hide, well that is me right now, I am currently hiding out in my room from that sexy Demon that goes by the name of Roman, I am sure he is not human, he is too evil to be just a mere human, but that evilness makes him all the more sexier, but I just can’t seem to stay mad at him no matter what trick he play.

And God can he play dirty, he would use any trick in the book, quite deviously to get what he wants from me, the bad part is that I always fall for them, but what I found out is that I am not scared of him per se, what I am scared of is my reaction to him, I am scared that if he touch me again the way he has been doing for the past 2 days, I will spontaneously combust, and end up begging him to take me like a common whore.

I thought he was playing with me that day in his office, when he said we would war and that my body was going to be the reward, but I found out the hard way that he was very serious, and he proved it over and over by turning me to putty in his hand.

Anytime he got me alone it was sure I would end up crying from unfulfilled pleasure, that guy would torture me relentlessly, then when I was practically begging him to take me, he would just walk away with that wicked smile on his face, leaving me on the floor high and dry, it has gotten to the point where I tremble in need when he is near.

Two days has passed since the incident in his office, I have to admit that I was shaky when I left his office running as if bats from hell were on my heals, but the one that was and still after me is a lot more dangerous than a bat, I would rather describe him as a fallen angel that has merge with a demon, why you would ask yourself?................................

I describe him like that because one second he can be so sweet and charming, then the next he becomes a devious creature all evil and exotic at the same time, especially when he smile at you so innocently while his eyes are shinning with a wicked hungry gleam, just that combination had me running especially after he threaten to take me right there in his office against the wall.

I had run as fast as I could, but after I saw that he did not come after me I had immediately assume that he only wanted to scare me, but after he began cornering me at every turn I have been in hiding, every time I would hear his car come up the driveway, I would always run and hide, thank God the girls were cooperating with me and always thought is was funny when I hide behind something, but it never did any good, he would always find me and cornered me then he would proceed to turn me into a whimpering wanton slut.

Right now I am currently hiding out in my room, I know he is somewhere out there just waiting to pounce on me the moment I show my face, plus I am also hiding because he has been very irate from last night when he got interrupted from deflowering me (as he say) by a business call, then he became more so when I told him that I was going to my apartment for my day off, he immediately offer me trice the payment to not go, but I needed to get away a bit so I decline, don’t even get me started on what he did.

Lets just say I had to take 4 cold showers to calm down, just thinking about last night I can’t help but remember the scene in his office.

That day I was very pissed at him, for doing what he did in front of Logan, so I had gone to his domain to confront him which was a big mistake on my part, when I had got inside his office I was greeted with the most arousing spectacular scene I had ever witness in my whole life, he was lying on his back with his shirt open revealing his hairless muscle chest, and his delicious eight pack that beckon to me, I had continue my journey, sliding my eyes further down and Oh my God, it was beautiful.........................................

I had never seen a c*ock so big in my entire life(well I have never seen a real c*ock before), but just by looking at his I knew that he was way beyond the average stage, it was monstrous, long thick and beautiful, just remembering it give me the shivers, it was so enticing, beckoning for me to touch him, I doubt my hand would be able to circle his huge size tho, but I would have definitely tried.

He had his hand wrapped around it pumping lusciously as clear translucent pearls roll out of the red tip coating his hand for better movements and stroking, he was moaning and thrusting his hips up matching the pumping strokes of his hand, the sight was beautiful, even though I was mad at him, all I wanted to do at that moment was engulf his beautiful organ in my mouth and make him moan louder.

That slutty thought had made me lash out at him, but his response was far from what I had expected, I had expected him to be fully embarrass and hide his tempting c*ock from my view, but that day I found out that the word embarrassment is not in his dictionary, I guess he killed it.

Because he had answered me while still pumping his delicious looking c*ock his hand going up and down as he looked at me hungrily, it was so hypnotic that I was stunned into complete and utter silence as I watched that beautiful specimen of a man pleasure himself for my viewing pleasure and indulgence.

We had said all type of words that day, but the only thing I can remember clearly is him and that godly body, I can’t take that luxurious image out of my head, its imprinted there forever.

Damn I am getting hard again, I should have really listen to Cain when he told me that Roman was dangerous, but with all that he has done to me it has never crossed my mind to quit or go anywhere, but I really need a break from him today tho, until later when I come back to attend Gabe’s Birthday party.

Also I have to buy a present, rush back get the girls ready, this is going to be their first public attendance to a party, which I know will go fine; on the other hand I just hope that everything works out, and I am not talking about my sweet angels, I am talking about their too hot to handle uncle.

“Ok Cayan you have to be a man and come out of hiding”