Is it coincidence or fate????

I'm just a fan, yes i'm just one of their million or even billion fans. I look pathetic following their SNS accounts but I don't give a damn. My phone's gallery is full of their pictures and my music list is conquered by their songs. They are twelve and I like them all but my love is only dedicated to one. He is EXO-K's leader Kim Joon Myun, my nampyeon (husband).

CHAPTER 1

ALISK ALLITHRINE VERNALIS' POV

"Wake-up sleepyhead it's already 10:00 a.m"

I'm already awake but I don't wanna get out of my bed. I don't wanna face my brother for now. I'm a little bit mad at him for not allowing me to attend EXO's concert. It's once in a lifetime that Philippines is included in EXO's world tour but my brother didn't let me attend it for the reason that he's worried about my SAFETY. I mean duh i'm turning 20 and i'm gonna attend a concert not war. Tssss I really hate it.!!

"Come on Alisk wake up" my brother tried to wake me up again but I kept still and didn't budge

"Are you still mad at me? I'm sorry that I didn't let you attend that concert it's just that our parents entrusted you to me and I can't let them down."

Our parents are out of the country right now and they left me with my brother. So right now i'm staying at my brother and his wife's house. My parents don't want to leave me at home alone so they told me to stay with my brother first until they come back. It's not that they don't trust me they are just being overprotective of me AGAIN. I sometimes hate being the last child and only girl. Besides they say it's dangerous for me to stay alone at home and that they'll not worry if i'm with my brother and blah ...blah...blah... SERIOUSLY I'M almost 20 gossshhhh I so hate it. I know I sound so whiny and childish but I was really looking forward to this concert.

"Okay then, here's my card call your friends and treat them or buy something for yourself. Your sister-in-law and I are going to attend a christening. You may use my car just remember, be careful and don't come home late okay?"

I just listened to him without uttering a word. Huh it's always like that whenever they wanna make up for something, they always use their card or give me something that is related to EXO. Besides all my accounts are frozen and i've no pocket money left and my life is fucked up. I'm on my last year in college and it's our semestral break. I was so happy because I can finally attend EXO's concert but they ruined it. It's a shame but I won't deny it, i'm almost 20 but yes i'm still dependent to my parents.

"We're going now, take care okay!" my brother finally said after a deep sigh and then went out of my room

Just after my brother left, my phone rang. I'm not in the mood to take calls today so I ignored it. After a few seconds it stopped ringing but then it rang again so I decided to answer it.

"왜?"(why?)

"Tsk we're gonna watch 'The fault in our stars' at E.mall later wanna come?"

"What time?"

"Around three o'clock"

"I'll think about it, call you later" I said and then ended the call

The one who called is one of my close friends Sheannee.

After a minute of thinking I decided to go with them. It'll will be less boring and frustrating. So I got out of bed and went directly to shower.

I decided to wear my personalized EXO clothes and 'jewelries'. So my jeans' tatter is 'EXO',my shirt is printed with Overdose logo (front view) and 'conquered by EXO' is written at the back portion, my ring and watch has EXO's logo in it, even my shoes. My waist length hair is tied into a bun. After an hour and a half I am set to go.