I'm A Fan

CHAPTER 8

ALISK ALLITHRINE's POV

I had so much fun yesterday thanks to them. Today i'll go sightseeing with Chaewon unnie. She's the one who offered to accompany me for it's her day off. EXO has a busy schedule as usual and I don't want to be a nuisance.

When I went to the coffee shop where we were about to meet, Chaewon unnie is already there waiting for me.

"Unnie annyeong!! I hope I didn't make you wait long?"

"No. I just arrived myself. Since we're already here should we have some coffee first before we go sightseeing"

"Ne unnie that sounds good"

After we finished drinking our coffee we started to roam the city. Chaewon unnie is a great tour guide and company. She knows every corner of Seoul, but what I liked the most was when we went "food tripping". I think my stomach is going to burst any minute now so we agreed to rest in a park. It's only 3:00 P.M and we decided to go shopping as our last agenda for this day.

"Ah Alisk ssi Joon Myeon asked me to give this to you"

"What is it? I asked but she just handed me the envelope without saying anything

When I opened it I was so touched to see its contents. It's a V.I.P ticket and a backstage pass.

"They begged manager 선배 for the backstage pass. It will be this Saturday at Jamsil Olympic Stadium if you go there early you might be able to meet them before their concert begin"

"Omo! Unnie thank you. It's been my dream to attend one of EXO's concert and now they made it come true"

"Don't thank me I haven't done anything at all. Don't cry people might think i'm bullying you'' she joked

"No unnie just let me thank you. I'm sorry if i'm being emotional, i'm just so happy and I don't know how to express it"

"Why don't we go start with our shopping spree?" she suggested and I just nodded

"Unnie help me chose an outfit for EXO's upcoming concert will you?"

"Sure, why not"

We went to department store after department store yet we haven't found anything which is up to our liking. We already covered all the store on the second to third level of the mall but we only have one shopping bag each. I found out that Chaewon unnie and I have the same taste when it comes to fashion.

"I hope we can finally find something worth buying in the fourth level" I muttered

"We certainly will, if we don't there are still 5 levels left where we can shop from"

At last after four hours we're finally done shopping and now it's time to go and eat again before going home. I was exhausted from all the walking we did but it's worth it.

"Unnie let me treat you to dinner as a thank you for accompanying me today"

"Really? Then i'll make sure to eat a lot" she said playfully

I just smiled at her and told her to chose a place where we will dine.

JOON MYEON's POV

"Joon Myeon hyung will you please pass me that water" Sehun asked

"What's with you today Sehun why are you super polite?" Baekhyun asked

"Do I need a reason to be polite" Sehun answered

"Nope but it's just that you're extra polite today and i'm just curious as to why you're acting that way"

"Just because...."

"Sehun must have done something terrible" Chanyeol said joining their conversation

"Stop it, I've done nothing wrong"

"Why are you so defensive then?" Kai asked

I just watched them bicker, too exhausted to stop them. Besides it's an everyday event, them ganging up on a chosen member that day and now they decided it to be our maknae Sehun.

"Instead of wasting your energy bickering why don't you guys just rest and conserve it for your practice" Someone spoke up from behind and when I looked back it's as if the exhaustion I felt vanished. I feel so energized.

"Noona, you came?" Sehun exclaimed and rushed over to where Alisk is

"Yes, we were about to go home but Chaewon unnie and I decided to pay you a visit and bring some food"

"Oh!!Really, thank you so much. We'll surely enjoy it" Sehun said

"Here, you guys eat first before continuing with your rehearsals"

Each of the members uttered their thanks but she and Chaewon noona just smiled. After a while she came over to where I was sitting and sat beside me.

"Have some food to replenish your energy" She offered

Instead of taking the food she's handing I rested my head on her shoulder. I felt her stiffen but after a while her muscles relaxed. It felt so nice...

"Let me stay like this even if it's only for five minutes"