I Finally Found You

CHAPTER 25 

KIM JOON MYEON's POV

The police were busy apprehending Alisk's kidnappers while her brother and I went to search for her. We found her in the bedroom of that house but she was not alone.

"You bitch what did you do to my sister?" Rellium shouted as he approached them but he stopped when the other girl threatened to stab Alisk with the scissor she was holding.

"Cherine why are you doing this?" I asked

"You know her?" Rellium turned and asked me

"Yes, she's a trainee on the entertainment company where I work for."

"Oppa i'm doing this for us. She's a hindrance to our love." Cherine answered

"What are you talking about?"

"Oppa I love you and I want to free you from her so that you can come to me because I know that you feel the same way."

"Cherine I do love you but not in the same way that you want me to. I love you as a sister, I already told you that. I'm sorry but I don't see you as a woman----" I stopped talking when she pressed the pointed tip of the scissor to Alisk's neck.

"Drop that weapon or we'll be forced to shoot you."

"Try and shoot me i'll make sure that before i'm down this will pierce her jugular."

"Cherine don't do this, put that down and let's talk." I pleaded

"Oppa i'll put this down if you promise to leave her and be with me."

"I promise." I answered instantly

"I don't believe you."

"What do you want me to do for you to believe me?"

"Ask them to leave us alone."

"We can't do that sir-"

"Leave, i'll handle it" I shouted in frustration. Alisk needs medical attention and I can't waste any more time arguing with this officer

"I trust in you." Rellium whispered as he walked past me

"They're gone Cherine, now can you put that scissor aside."

"No oppa not until you break up with her right here, right now." She bargained

"I'm sorry Alisk but I think we should it here. Seeing you helpless right now made me realize how weak you were and I don't need a girlfriend who is like that. Thank you for the memories and goodbye, I hope that you won't bother me anymore." I said as I looked Alisk in the eye. I hope she got the real message I want to convey. She smiled at me as her tears flow.

"Oppa you'll be with me now right?" Cherine asked excitedly, I wanted to punch that smile off her face but I can't risk acting on impulse and provoke her to stab Alisk.

"Yes."

"Oppa I really love you" She exclaimed and dropped the scissor as she rushed to where I was standing and hugged me

"I feel sorry for you but you must pay for the crime you've committed."

"What do you mean oppa?" She asked but I don't need to answer that as the police officers rushed in and hundcuffed her.

"I'm sorry I came too late." I apologized as I carried her out of that room

"You're here already that's what matters" She said as she rested her head on my chest

"Can't you be more gentle" I asked the doctor who's with us in the ambulance. He's giving Alisk a first aid and I can't stand seeing her in pain.

"Joon Myeon oppa just let the doctor do his work will you."

"It's like he's making you hurt more and I can't stand it." I mumbled

"I think it would have been a good idea if you went to the police together with my brother."

"I'll keep quite now." I said and tried my best to keep my word

"Excuse me sir but you're not allowed inside." the nurse stopped me from entering the E.R

I tried to argue but was stopped by Alisk. Against my will I stayed outside and waited.

"Joon Myeon~ah how's Alisk?" someone asked

"She's still inside, the doctor is not out yet."

"I'm sorry son, we booked a flight as soon as we heard about what happened. We came here directly as soon as we set foot to Korea's soil." My mother said as she hugged me. They we're out of the country for their wedding anniversary.

"It's okay mom"

"Son" my father said and hugged me too

"Are you here alone?" my mother asked

"Yes mom, Alisk's parents are on their way and her brother is at the police station to file the complaint. He'll be-- speaking of him he's already here." I said and gestured to Rellium who just arrived. Shortly after Rellium's arrival their parents came too.

"By the way aunt, uncle and Rellium these are my parents. Mom, dad they are Alisk's parents and only brother." I made the introduction when I was done telling them about Alisk.

"It was sad that we met at such circumstances but i'm glad to meet you." My father said and shook thier hands and so with my mother.

"After all of this are sorted out let's eat out some time." Alisk's father suggested and my parents agreed

We were interrupted by the opening of the E.R's door. A man wearing a scrub suit which I guess is the doctor came out.

"How's she? We chorused

"She's fine, her injuries are minor. Rest is all she needs, her face will be swollen for a couple of days but that's just it. She has a lot of bruises though it will eventually fade." he said and we thanked him as he left