His Proposal

CHAPTER 11

JOON MYEON's POV

"오빠 can you suggest a food which is the best. There are a lot in the menu and I don't know what to choose"

"Hmm why don't you try Sae-u Sogeum Gui"

"오빠 suggest something that don't have shrimp in it, i'm allergic"

"Is that so, then how about Dak galbi or Bulgogi"

" How about you 오빠 do you have any allergies?" She asked while we're waiting for our food

"No I don't have one"

"진짜 (really)? I'm envious, but I can't do anything about it. When I was still in college during one of my friend's birthday shrimp was one of the food they prepared. It looked so yummy so for the second time around I took the risk of eating it and the day after, I suffered from itchy rashes. I stayed at home for two days because of it"

"When was the first time that it happened?" I asked

"During my high school days. I can still remember it clearly because I was not able to attend our JS Prom because of it. But thinking about it now I think it's kind of a blessing in disguise because I didn't have a date that time" she said then chuckled

"You having no date is hard to believe!!?"

"It's true because back then i'm not that sociable. Most of the time i'd prefer being alone but it changed when I entered university and met my friends. Those ones you met two years ago"

"Yeah I still remember them"

"Sir, Ma'am here's your order. Enjoy your meal"

"Thank you" Alisk said and smiled as the waiter served our food

We kept the conversation light during our meal. When we were done we headed to the amusement park at Jamsil-dong. Chaewon noona mentioned this morning when she came to help me in disguising myself that Alisk wanted to explore an amusement park they just didn't have the time when they went sight seeing the other day.

"오빠 why did we came here?" she asked when we finally arrived at the amusement park

I didn't tell her a while ago where our destination is saying it's a secret when she asked.

"Why? Don't you like it?"

"I do 오빠 but i'm only worried. There are a lot of people here, what if someone will be able to recognize you?"

"Don't worry, i'm sure no one will. Chaewon noona helped in disguising me so i'm confident that my cover won't be blown" I assured her but it doesn't seem to appease her

"Stop worrying Alisk, i'm sure everything is going to be fine. Let's just enjoy this day okay" I convinced her

"Okay" she said as she offered me a heart melting smile

We began exploring the park, we played almost every game available and tried half of the different rides. When we got tired we went to Daehan Cinema, it's still early to watch a movie but who cares.

"Whoa that was awesome! What do you think oppa?" She asked as we waited for the other viewers to exit the cinema first.

"You're right, it was a nice movie." 

"Hmm...So where are we going next?"

"Let's go have lunch, it's past twelve already."

"Okay."

ALISK ALLITHRINE's POV

"This is amazing isn't it Joon Myeon 오빠" I asked when the cable car started to move, we're on our way to Namsan Tower. After we finished our lunch at  Sky Rose Garden I Joon Myeon oppa suggested that we head here.

But instead of an answer all I heard was a strum of a guitar. When I looked back at him he is holding the guitar which was already here when we arrived a while ago. I assumed that someone might have left it so i'm thinking of bringing it to the management later once we arrive.

"Alisk I hope you'll like the surprised I prepared" Joon Myeon 오빠 said as the cable car stopped in the middle of the "air"

He began to play the guitar. I recognized the song at once, it is Imagine You and Me by The Turtles

"오빠" was the only word that came out of my mouth when he was done singing

"Alisk, for the past two years I was not able to forget about you. Now that I met you again I don't want to let go of this second chance that was given to me. It might be too early and we might not know each other that well but we have plenty of time ahead of us to do that. Alisk Allithrine Vernalis I love you, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes, 오빠 yes"I answered while nodding continuously. He then stood up, wiped my tears and hugged me.

..I'm no longer a fan who is in love with his bias but a woman who is in love with his man. What I feel for him is love not the infatuation a fan feels for his idol.