The Competition

CHAPTER 17

SUHO's POV

"Hyung have you heard any news from noona yet?" Sehun asked when we're given a 10 minutes rest

"I haven't heard anything yet, maybe it's still on going." I answered, today is Alisk's competiton but I won't be able to be there and support her because we have a taping.

"But it's 3 p.m already and their competition started around 8 a.m"

"'Aigoo Sehun don't be like that you're agitating our leader." D.O reproved Sehun

"I'm just worried" Sehun defended

"We are too but let's just hope for the best" Chen said

"Yeah and surely she'll call later. Just like Suho said maybe it's still not over." Kris

"Hyung i've been curious all along but haven't had the chance to ask, how was you're visit with your parent's?" Tao asked diverting the topic

"Yeah right hyung you came home so late that day and we've been so busy filming, now that Tao brought the topic up I want to know too." Sehun added

"I came home late because my mother don't want to let go of Alisk, she even asked if she could stay for the night but I talked her out of it. Alisk felt bad so she promised to go and visit them again sometime. We had a great time, my parents liked her a lot."

"I was thinking of taking her away from you when your visit with your parents won't go well. I guess we're not really meant for each other." Kris said

"You don't really mean that do you?" I asked

"I mean it, I like her a lot. It's just too bad that she'd fallen for you." he answered

I was speechless, I don't know how to react to that. Does this man whom I consider as my brother have feelings towards my girlfriend. Is he serious right now?

"Stop it Kris hyung you're scaring him." Sehun

After Sehun said that Kris hyung burst out laughing, his seriousness a while ago was gone now.

"Sorry I was just trying to lighten up the mood. Suho that's only a joke, don't take it seriously." Kris hyung

"Whoa our cold galaxy hyung knows how to joke." Kai teased

"Of course even a cold guy jokes when the situation requires it"

"Ooohhh indeed a cold guy" Luhan hyung teased

I just watched them gang up on Kris hyung, i'm so glad to have them as a member and friends. I was distracted from watching them when one of our staffs came with my phone saying I have a call. I answered the call after thanking her.

It was the call i've been waiting for.....It's Alisk's.....

ALISK ALLITHRINE's POV

So we each prepared two different dishes, there are five of us who participated in the competition and only the two who will get the highest votes will be chosen. I prepared Hangover Stew (Haejangguk) and Kimchi Stew we're in the kitchen waiting for the result. It's been two hours already since we served our dishes but the result wasn't out yet. I'm nervous what if I really won't make it. I don't want to do paper works, what I want to do is cook and be a respected chef.

"Okay everyone let's gather around please. The result is now out but before I announce who the winner is I just want to remind you once again that just because you failed it doesn't mean that you'll be fired. You'll continue working but with the supervision of a 'master' chef. As you all know the competition is held once a year, so if you failed today don't lose hope and continue improving your skills in preparation for the next. So the two chef who got the highest votes we're......"

This is it, the result which will determine my future.