His Proposal

CHAPTER 30 

KIM JOON MYEON's POV

I'll be meeting Alisk at the Sky Rose Garden where we use to frequent. She said she really love the place and the ambiance is relaxing. I let manager Lee reserve the whole place for us. I hope today's event will go well.

"Oppa."

"Alisk."

"Why is it that we're the only ones around?" She inquired after she was seated

"I reserved the place for us."

"Oppa, is it to save me from embarrassment?"

"What embarrassment?" I asked confused

"You're breaking up with me right oppa and you reserved the whole place so that no one will witness me being dumped by you. Thank you from being thoughtful until the end." She uttered

"Let's eat our meal first, it's getting cold." I said not reacting to what she said

"Okay oppa." She said and started to pick on her plate.

Where the hell in the world did she get that idea of me breaking up with her?

"Are you done eating already?" I asked when she put down her chopsticks.

"Yes."

"How about some dessert? I already ordered your favorite one." I said and signaled the waiter to bring the dessert

"Thank you."

While we're eating our dessert D.O, Chen, Baekhyun, Xiumin and Luhan's voice can be heard on the background. They're singing Westlife's I'll be loving you forever. They somehow learned of my plan on proposing to Alisk and they volunteered to help.

Alisk doesn't seem to notice though as she was busy playing on her dessert. Aigoo!! I might as well clear her thoughts of us breaking up.

"Alisk we've been through a lot. We managed to surpass a lot of challenges that was thrown our way. I know maintaining our relationship had been hard but we made it. We've come this far--"

"Oh gosh oppa please just tell me already if you want to end it, I'll understand." She said cutting me off

"Let me finish first Alisk." I remarked but she just closed her eyes and didn't say anything.

"We've come this far and that is because we chose to fight for our love. Alisk I love you and I'm thankful that i've known you. Alisk will you spend the rest of your life with me?" As I said those words I kneeled in front of her and brought out the ring.

"Yes, No. What?" She exclaimed and opened her eyes

"Alisk, will you marry me?"

"Your not breaking up with me."

"No" I answered and smiled at her

"You're so bad. Joon Myeon I hate you." She said as her tears flow. Ehhh!! What did I do? Don't tell me I screwed this up?? I stood up and hugged her.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"All this time I thought that you're going to break up with me and you didn't even try to correct me. You could have at least told me a while ago."

"I'm sorry, I wanted it to be a surprise so.. Hush now."

"Alisk you haven't given me an answer yet?"

ALISK ALLITHRINE's POV

Oh my gosshh!!! What he did was the opposite of what I thought, he friggin' proposed!!!!!

"I love you and yes i'll marry you."

He slipped the ring to my finger and hugged me once again.

"I really thought you were going to break up with me."

"Where did you get that idea anyway?"

"From you, last night when you called you sounded cold and I jumped to that conclusion."

"Your wearing my ring now which means you're bound to me. Don't ever think once again that i'm going to end everything between us and waste what we have."

"I'm sorry."

"Aigoo" He muttered and hugged me once again

"Noona congratulations!!!!!" I was startled so I kind of pushed Suho away

I looked at the person who shouted and I was shocked to see the eleven members all smiling widely at me. I didn't know they were here with us. Each of them came towards and congratulated me as they handed me different variety of flowers.

''Congratulations Alisk, don't forget to include my name on your soon to be child's godfather." Kris whispered and winked at me. My cheeks reddened at what he said.

"Noona, I know Joon Myeon hyung can be so dorky sometimes but please don't get tired of him." Tao said which made us laugh

"Joon Myeon hyung your so unfair deciding to keep Alisk to yourself. Kidding aside, congratulations to the both of you." Xiumin

"I know saying thank you won't suffice for everything that you did for me but still I want to say thank to all of you."

"You're welcome noona and thank you too." Sehun

"By the way, did you just arrive? I haven't seen you guys when I came here."

"They've been here before you came, they we're the ones singing on the background." Luhan was the one who answered.

"Really? I didn't notice." I muttered but surely that was because I was busy thinking about that breaking up thingy.

"Alisk, thank you for accepting and loving me as I am and for always being there for me. I can't guarantee that there will be no time wherein i'll make you sad but I hope it won't outweigh the happiness which I bring you. I love you, this song is for you."

That was Joon Myeon oppas voice. I haven't even noticed that he left my side. I craned my neck to find where the voice came from but I can't see him besides the guys are surrounding me. When Joon Myeon oppa began to sing that's when they gave way, right there in front of me Joon Myeon oppa is playing the piano while singing for me Westlife's I wanna grow old with you.