He Won The Bet!!

CHAPTER 26

ALISK ALLITHRINE's POV

"Alisk how are you feeling?"

"Do you need anything?"

"Does your head hurt?"

"The doctor had been notified already, he's on his way."

Those are the questions that bombarded me when I opened my eyes. Judging from the white paint of the walls and ceilings, plus the medical equipment beside me i'd take it that we're in the hospital.

"What happened? Why am I here?" I asked no one in particular but they were not able to answer as a man which I guess as the doctor based on his clothes and a lady in a nurse's uniform came in. He asked me a few questions before he turned to the nurse and instructed something.

As I watched him talk to my parents after giving instructions to the nurse the recollection of what happened the other day hit me.

"Mom where is Suho oppa?" I asked my mother when the Doctor and nurse went out

"He dropped by a while ago but you were asleep. He didn't take long as they have to attend a talk show."

"How long have I been here?"

"About 14 hours." My father is the one who answered

"That long?"

"Yes, the doctor gave you sleeping pills so you slept the whole time."

"Have you heard any news about my companion that time I was abducted?"

"Is his name Sehun? Suho said something about him this morning. He told me to tell you that Sehun is fine and not to worry about him."

"That's a relief."

"Why? Who is he?" My mother inquired

"He's the youngest member of EXO. He'd been like my younger brother during my stay here. Talking about brother's where's big bro?"

"He had some things to do at the hotel, he'll be here shortly.''

"Dad where exactly is big bro?" I turned to my dad, I know my mom is hiding something

"Errr he's at the police station, ensuring that your kidnapper and her accomplices won't get away with what they did."

"Mom dad you should probably go home and rest. I promise i'll be fine besides i know you have assigned somebody to guard the room. Tell big bro too, he'd been probably busying himself regarding my abductors."

After an hour I managed to convince them. I turned on the TV after they left but the shows of the channels available are news about my abduction so i turned it off and busied myself reading comments left by EXO's fans in my IG account. It seemed like the haters lessened due to what happened and now all I can see as I browsed my account was messages which is telling me to be strong and to take care of myself.

Around twelve in the afternoon a nurse brought my food and medicine. After I've finished eating I just laid in my bed and listened to EXO's songs until I fell asleep

KIM JOON MYEON's POV

"Did I wake you?" I asked her as I tightly held her hand

"No oppa, did you just arrive?"

"Yes, how are you feeling?''

"I'm fine oppa, my bruises doesn't hurt that much now." She answered as she brightly smiled at me

"I'm sorry Alisk, i'm sorry for not being able to protect you. I'm sorry for being the cause of all of this, i'm sorry I came there late--"

"Oppa please don't apologize, it's not your fault. It's no one else's." She said and wiped my tears.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, I just want to announce my presence."

"Big bro did you come alone?"

"Yeah, mom and dad will be here later though. It's just that I missed you and I just wanted to come earlier than them. I didn't expect that you're crybaby of a boyfriend will be here too."

"Big bro please, accept and get along with him."

"I'm trying. Though i'm still hoping that you'll realize him being a crybaby is a total turn off. Besides he looks so ugly when he cries"

"He's not a crybaby big bro and I've been his fan first before I became his girlfriend do you think i'd be turned off by such simple matter and one more thing big bro he doesn't look ugly when he cries he looks cute."

"Okay, I won't say anything anymore I know i'll lose when I continue arguing with you regarding him."

"Good for you big bro."

That means I won the bet Rellium Zofen.