Saying Goodbye

CHAPTER 4

KIM JOON MYEON's POV

We're here already, the other members are busy picking strawberries while I was busy watching our fan. She's explaining something to Chanyeol, Sehun,Kai and D.O. Since we arrived a while ago I can't keep my eyes off her so instead of picking strawberries I am busy watching her every move. I don't know why i'm acting like this it's just that there's something in her which captivated me.

"수호 씨"

I heard someone say and when I turned I saw our photographer signaling me to pose for the camera. So I picked a strawberry and raised the small basket I was holding and then smiled. After that I was back on watching her again and now she's with Kris, Luhan and Xiumin they were laughing when Chen called her. They talked for a while and then Chen left afterwards so Alisk was alone.

"why don't you go and talk to her" I heard someone say beside me

"huh" I just said and glanced to see who it was

"go talk to her, we're going back tomorrow already and this might be your last chance" Lay answered

"ya, what are you talking about?" I asked

"don't pretend that you don't know what i'm talking about hyung. I've been observing you since this morning and I've noticed something unusual and I just confirmed it a while ago"

"Lay ya, are you sick? You're babbling nonsense"

"Hyung I know you like her. So savor this moment that you're with her. It might not be that long but at least make the most out of it because once we go back to Korea you might never see her again." he said and then left

I was speechless at what he said. I mean do I really like her "like that" already? But I just met her yesterday. Maybe i'm just on the process of liking her romantically but even though, just like Lay said, I might as well savor this moment.

ALISK ALLITHRINE's POV

"hey" someone said behind me while I was busy taking pictures of EXO and when I looked back Joon Myeon oppa is standing there smiling at me

"oh hello oppa" I said and pressed the capture button

"ya that's not fair, taking a picture of me without my consent" he said

I can't say if he's angry or not because his expression is neutral.

"죄송합니다 수호 오빠" (i'm sorry Suho oppa)

"I was only joking, don't look as if you're about to be hanged to death" he said while laughing

I can't speak that time. I was totally speechless, his laugh it's so.........oh gosh I can't find the right word to describe it. I didn't even notice that my tears are falling.

"Why are you crying? Are you alright?" he asked and then he came closer and wiped my tears

That time it felt like we're the only one in there, nothing mattered it's just him and me. I didn't say anything and just hugged him. My tears kept on falling, I can't help it. I mean for almost two years I only watch him on TV or on the internet. I can't believe that he is really here in front of me and that i'm hugging him tightly, the thing I thought to be possible only in my dreams.

"I'm sorry. It's just that I still can't believe you're really in front of me" I said when my tears subsided

He just smiled at me and asked if i'm okay now and I just nodded.

After we're done strolling Strawberry farm we went to Mines View, Dinosaur Island and so on until the clock's hand hit 7:30 they decided that we should eat dinner already and go home afterwards. The time I was dreading is about to come, the time to say goodbye. Just thinking of it made my eyes water but I tried my best to suppress my tears. I don't want to ruin this moment by crying again.