Her Kidnapper

CHAPTER 23

ALISK ALLITHRINE's POV

I was awaken by people talking and laughing, I slowly opened my eyes. I thought I was at EXO's dorm and I just dozed off but everything that happened came crashing back when I surveyed my sorrounding. I looked around in search of Sehun but the only people that were there with me was those bulky guys. He's nowhere to be seen and I began to get worried. They didn't hurt him did they?

"Oh so you're finally awake." One of them commented

"Where was the man who was with me? What did you do to him?" I bravely asked, in my situation I don't have time to be a coward

"We let him go, order of the boss." Guy 1

"Are you telling the truth?" I asked

"Of course, what would we gain by lying to you." Guy 2

"You didn't hurt him right? Because if you harmed even a single strand of his hair i'll make you regret it."

"Instead of worrying about that brat why don't you worry about yourself first." Guy 3

"Why are you even wasting your time arguing with that bitch when her life is about to end." A female voice said. My back is facing the directin where the voice originated so I can't see who it was. Besides I can't turn around because I am tied into a chair.

"Leave us." she commanded to the bulky guys

"I wonder what Suho oppa have seen in you. You are neither pretty nor sexy." She remarked when we're the only ones remaining

"Why don't you come in front of me so that we can chat comfortably, my eyes are not in my back you know or you're that ugly that you don't want to show your face to me." I countered

"Don't you dare insult me because we're not in the same level." She whispered while grabbing my hair

"I agree with you, we're not in the same level because i'm way better than you." I managed to utter despite the pain I was feeling

"Way better?? You wish, you're just a low class bitch and if we're to be ranked you're just a slave and i'm your master." she said as she gripped my hair tighter but I didn't gave her the satisfaction of seeing me in pain so I tried my best to held it in

"Who are you really and why are you doing this?"

"Oh i'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Cherine Suho's soon to be wife." She said in a sweet tone and moved in front of me. She smiled as she looked at me but I just glared at her.

"You dare glare at me?" She muttered angrily and slapped me. Her angelic expression a while ago turned in to a monstrous one.

"Suho's soon to be wife? Huh does he even know that you exist?" I mocked, I know it's not a good idea to provoke her more because as of now my survival is on her hands but I can't help it.

"Of course he knows me, why wouldn't he when i'm this pretty?" She answered and gestured to herself

"He almost proposed but you came and took him away from me. My innocent Myeon was trapped by you and i'm going to free him by killing you. I'll turture you first so that you can feel the pain i've been through when he discarded me and confirmed that he's in a relationship with you and then i'll kill you in a way that you'll wish i'd do it fast."

"From what I know of Suho oppa haven't been in a relationship since he debuted as an idol."

"No. But we've been almost there, we had the silent understanding but you came and ruined it all. Now i'll put an end to it. No one can take him away from me, you can never take him away from me."

"Silent understanding or you're just assuming? What you're doing right now is so pathetic. You can't make him love you~~~" I was stopped mid sentence with another slap on the cheek

"Who are you to decide what he feels about me? You're nothing but a weak, ugly bitch who is just a pass time for him. You're the one who is pathetic for really thinking that really loves you when in reality he's just making me jealous."

This girl is delusional, she's not normal anymore. Her reasoning is so messed up.

"I'm Joon Myeon's girlfriend and even if you killed me right now atleast I died knowing that he'd been mine in reality not just in my imagination or fantasy only." I answered, the cut on my lips from the impact of her slap stings but I forced myself to smile at her. Instead of words she answered me with a slap.

The sound of her palms colliding with my cheek echoed at the four corners of that room. My cheeks are already numb and I can even taste my own blood but I can't do anything to fight back. My whole body is tied and I felt so helpless.

"That's all for now, let's continue this later." She uttered and called those bulky guys in

"Guard her and don't ever let her escape or else you'll be the one to die in place of her." She threatened them and then left.

Suho oppa I believe that you'll be able to save me. But if ever you came too late just know that I love you so much and that those six months that we'd been together was the happiest moment in my life. To my family i'm sorry, thank you for always understanding me and I love you all. For EXO, their managers and staffs thank you for being good to me. To Suho's mother i'm sorry that I can't fulfill your wish of me becoming your daughter-in-law, to his father thank you for accepting me. To my friends thank you too for being there with me always, I love you guys. To EXO's fans who accepted my relationship with Suho thank you to all of you, I hope you'll going to keep on supporting them no matter what. That's what I was thinking as my tears freely flow. I may not be able to deliver these messages to each and everyone of them but I hope that in some sort of way they'll know.

KIM JOON MYEON's POV

It's been 7 hours already since Alisk had been kidnapped but we haven't got any lead yet as to where her kidnappers brought her. This is one of the times in my life that I wished my money can do anything I asked for. 

Alisk just please be strong. Wait for me i'll find you no matter what it takes.