Their Battle

(****I don't know how an entertainment company so bear with me if some of my data are hard to believe*****Enjoy :-)

CHAPTER 20

KIM JOON MYEON's POV

"Suho I told you to deny your relationship with her. Look at the effect of what you did. Your dragging your members down with you. One month from now and your drama will be aired I just hope that it will not flop. For the time being just focus on the filming, no variety shows for now. Just let your members handle it."

"Yes President, i'm sorry that i'm dragging my members down but i'm not sorry that I've been a man enough to admit the fact that i'm in a relationship with Alisk. I hope you will understand." I answered and bowed my head

"Aigoo love really can make someone foolish." he muttered

"Hyung what did the President say?" Shun asked when I returned to our practice room

"He didn't say much. The managers are talking to him right now so let's just rest for a while before we head to the filming site."

"Everything's going to be alright." Kris said

"Suho hyung Alisk posted a message on her IG account" Chanyeol exclaimed which got our attention

"Really what did she say hyung?" Tao asked and went to sit beside Chanyeol

"Hello everyone. It's Alisk Allithrine Ventralis, I like to ask for your understanding about me dating Joon Myeon. I know a lot of you are hurt and felt betrayed about the news but I just hope that you'll keep an open mind about this. Don't tell me that I don't understand what you're going through right now because I do, I went through that too. I've been his fan first before I became his girlfriend. I hope that you will not stop supporting him and will continue on being his fan. I know you hate me for now but I hope that someday you'll accept me as his girlfriend. I know I lack a lot but i'm willing to work hard and do everything in my power to be a deserving girlfriend for him. Please don't bash us for the reason that we fell in love. Were humans too, we're neither a puppet nor a robot who is incapable of feeling emotions so please refrain that bashing. Thank you very much, I really hope you'd somehow understand."

"Whoa daebak she wrote it in Chinese, Korean and English." Sehun commented

Luhan, Kris, Lay, Baekhyun,Chanyeol, Sehun, Xiumin and Tao were all busy browsing their IG accounts.

"I'm going to comment" Tao remarked

"Me too" Sehun

"Since i'm a cold guy i'm just going to like it" Kris

"We'll comment too" Xiumin and Luhan

"I've already commented" Chanyeol

"I'm still thinking of something to say" Lay

"What's with this comment Baekhyun hyung?" Chanyeol turned his attention to Baekhyun

"Why what did he wrote?" I asked Sehun who was sitting beside me

"Give me your phone hyung" He said instead of answering me

"Why?"

"I'll open my account in there so that you can see it yourself or better yet let's create one for you."

"I didn't know she's receiving such harsh comments."

"Fans can be so scary sometimes, some of them turned their illusions into obesesssions which led them to act that way. Just don't let it get to you." Someone said and when I looked at who it is, it was Manager Lee.

"Manager hyung what did the president say?" Sehun was the first one to ask that question again

"It's sad to say but as of the moment your leader Suho won't be able to accompany you with your variety shows and other promotions. We tried to reason out with him but he won't listen. So for the time being Suho will focus with the filming. We still have three episodes left."

"But that's nonsense he is our leader, i'll go talk to him-" Lay said but I stopped him

"It's okay Lay, I must face the consequence of my actions besides Kris is here he'll take care of you guys."

"Ya Suho that doesn't make any sense how can we survive without a mother." Kris complained

"You can do it, I believe in you."

"It's only for the time being just until the issue cools down." Manager Lee said

"Everyone it's time to head to the set, let's go" Manager Kang came and announced

ALISK ALLITHRINE's POV

I can't take it anymore, a lot of their fans are bashing him, a lot of them left the fandom and turned their backs on him. I can take it if i'm the only one they're bashing but not him too, it pains me to see some of his fans who used to love him now hates him. I opened my IG account and posted a message for their fans. I posted it in three languages Korean, Mandarine and English. After posting the message I logged out right away.

This is a battle which i'm determined to win, our love for each other will be my weapon, i'll fight for him until the end. As long as he's not the one giving up, i'm willing to stick by his side. I regret it that I brought up the topic of us breaking-up as a solution.