Date Part 2

CHAPTER 12

Joon Myeon's POV

It seemed like a heavy weight was lifted off my chest when she said yes. My nervousness was replaced with joy. With that bright smile on her face i'd take it that she liked my surprise.

"Joon Myeon and Alisk forever" I read the words written in our love lock

"I don't really believe that forever exists but I want to believe that I can have forever with you" she said as we locked it together

"I love you" I whispered as I back hugged her

"As I love you" she answered

We just stayed like that for I don't know how long. Staring at nowhere in particular and just savoring the moment.

"오빠 let's go" Alisk said after a while

I just nodded and smiled at her.

ALISK's POV

I felt like i'm flying, my feeling is so light and my heart is bursting with happiness. I can't keep myself from smiling.

"Whoa this is so nice'' I exclaimed as I inhaled the fresh air and looked around the Seoul Forest

"You're right it's so peaceful and relaxing" Joon Myeon오빠 said as he sat down. I sat down beside him and leaned my head on his shoulder. He took my hand and intertwined it with his. I hope time will stop right at this moment.

"오빠 where are you heading next after your concert in China?"

"We'll be having our concert in Tokyo and after that we'll be going back here"

"Oh. Okay"

"Why do you ask?"

"Nothing 오빠 I was just curious"

"By the way Alisk, when will you start with your training?"

"I'll be starting after two months. I hope I can pass though so that I can stay and work here."

"Why do you need to pass for you to stay here?"

"That's the condition my father and I agreed on. He was against me staying here and being away from them but I insisted that I want to make a career of my own. He was hesitant at first but I managed to convince him and he gave me that condition. I'll get my training to one of this country's well known chef who is employed by our company, i'll be working as his assistant for three months. If I pass i'll continue working with him but if I don't then i'll be returning to the Philippines"

"If ever you fail what will you do at the Philippines?"

"I'll help my brother in managing our father's businesses. But I really hope i'll pass, it's not because I don't want to help my brother but because my passion is into cooking and I think i'll just learn to despise other works not related to it that will be assigned to me."

"Why Korea, you could have chosen other countries?"

"Hmmm..Because you are here" I said which he answered with a laugh

"Ever since I was in high school I've been fascinated with your culture. I wanted to learn more about your country and I found Korean cuisine amazing. I want to learn how to prepare every Korean dishes that is in existence. My desire to stay here became stronger when I've known you."

"You really like me that much?" he asked with a teasing smile playing on his lips

"No 오빠 I don't really like you at all" I teased back. His smile was replaced by a pout and a frown on his forehead

"Ya! Take that back"

"Why would I when i'm only stating the truth" I replied

"Alisk take that back while i'm asking nicely"

"I don't want to" I said, his next move caught me off guard though. He started tickling me, I attempted to stand up and get away from him but he caught me.

"오빠 stop it, I can't breathe"

"Then take back what you said a while ago."

"Alright, alright I don't like you because I love you. I love you Joon Myeon 오빠" When these words left my mouth that's the time he stopped tickling me.

He slowly pulled me to him and kissed me. The kiss he gave me was so passionate I can taste his love for me. But that sweet moment was interrupted by the ringing of his phone.

"Answer it, it might be important" I told him as I slightly pushed him

"I'm sorry but I think we need to end our date for now. That was our manager and he called to inform me about an urgent meeting"

"It's okay 오빠 let's go they might be waiting for you. We have plenty of days for another date."