Mystic Grill & Meeting the Others

Picture of Matt on the side>>>>>>>>>>>>

“How’d you know?” he said sitting up from his spot on the ground. I sat on the couch staring at him. 

“I felt you the moment you got into the house, I had that feeling I get when ever we are near family. I knew by the feeling it was you right away” I said standing back up and running into the kitchen before running back to the living room to hand him a glass of blood.

“Thanks, so, you been into town yet?” he asked me as he slowly sipped his blood.

“Yeah, for a bite to eat. There’s not much to do, but I did find a pretty cool club last night in the next town over” I said to him as I sipped the blood, the whole time we were talking I was using air to dry the walls for the second coat.

“So is the house ready, or do I need to help finish it since I’m early” he asked as he got up off the floor and looked around at, once done, would do our living room.

“Yeah, I’m not done yet, the walls in each room need a second coat of paint and tomorrow in the morning some people from home depot will come to add the appliances I bought and the granite counters for the kitchen as well as the washer and dryer I bought. But the outside of the house if done, I’m almost done with your room if you want to go check it out, it’s the second door on the right of the third floor, it suited you the most so…” I said shrugging.

“Awesome, I’ll go do that now” he said running off to check it out, and by the sound of his gasp I think he liked it. And I was right, he came back and squeezed me tight in a hug before grabbing a roller and moved like a hurricane as he painted on the second coat for the living room.

Two hours later the house was officially finished, each room painted and furnished. The kitchen now had its granite counters placed and dried, the fridge, dishwasher, a new sink, and oven were all installed and working. The house now had heat, water and electricity. Someone from DirecTV came and installed the dish satellite on the roof and the necessary wiring, each of the bedrooms has a TV, along with a 72’in flat screen HDTV was installed in the living room with Tivo for recording shows.

I even had them install a small screen in case I want to try a recipe from a cooking show I saw, I could watch it from the screen in the kitchen. We could record shows on any TV and watch them on any other TV as well. I went into the kitchen and placed our cups in the dishwasher to wash.

I went up to me room and quickly unpacked all of my belongings and clothes, before changing. I decided on a short grey cashmere dress, with black tights, and some black uggs. I also decided on my favorite leather jacket before spraying myself with my favorite cucumber melon body spray. [outift on th external link] I went to check on Erik and found him in his boot cut jeans, no shirt and his hair wet. He must have taken a shower, because he smelled of his favorite men’s shampoo.

“What do you think, tight black shirt with leather jacket, or tight white shirt with leather jacket?” Erik asked me turning around with both shirt held up.

“Personally the black shirt makes you look mysterious, but we’re aren’t trying to draw attention to ourselves, so I say the white shirt” I said shrugging as I sat down on his bed.

“True, white shirt it is then?” he said slipping it on and throwing his black shirt back in the drawer, he threw on his jacket and grabbed his wallet and house keys I had given him earlier before nodding to me.

I nodded back and got up running to the garage I planned on expanding because we each agreed on two cars we wanted here with us the most, and so far this garage only holds about five cars. Erik grabbed the keys to his blood red Ferrari unlocking the car and climbing in. I did the same, acknowledging him as the driver for today; I sat back and fiddled with the radio until a Bruno Mars song began to play. Putting it louder I started to sing along to ‘Grenade’ while bobbing my head to the beat.