1 - I Got The Answer

Cole POV

"So will you please just marry me already?" Mikey asked. It felt like the whole world slowed down. It felt like it was just me and him. Of course I knew my answer. I just hope I say the right word.

"Yes." I said. Thank, god. I said the right word. Mikey smiled and kissed me. He slipped the ring onto my finger. We pulled apart and hugged. Cassie ran over to me and hugged me.

"Holy shit! You're getting married!" She said, excitedly. The thought hadn't really sunk in yet.

"Yeah, I am." I said. I looked down at the ring and smiled. It was three diamonds. The one on the left and the one on the right were clear diamonds, but the one in the middle was a beautiful black.

"Alright, everybody," the DJ said. "Time to slow things down a bit. So, grab that special somebody and head on out to the dance floor."

Mikey took my hand and I followed him to the dance floor. He pulled me close and put his hands around my waist. I put my arms around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder. The Only Exception by Paramore started playing. This was such a perfect moment, I wished it could last forever.

"We're getting married." I said, quietly, happily.

"Yeah," Mikey said. I could tell he was smiling. I was too.

"So how long have you been planning this?" I asked.

"Since you had a nightmare and locked yourself in the bathroom, claiming that I don't love you."

"Even after all that you still wanted to marry me?"

"Of course I did." That caused me to smile more. After all I put him through, he still wants to spend forever with me. He doesn't deserve me. He deserves much better. I felt my stomach start to turn. I tried not to think about it. After a while, the feeling went away.

Timing. That was the one thing I needed to work on. Timing has always been on my bad side. The song ended and I hugged Mikey. All My Heart by Sleeping With Sirens started playing. I hadn't noticed that Alex Gaskarth walked over. "Hey." He said.

"Hey." I said.

He turned to Mikey. "Can I borrow Cole for a minute?"

"Sure." Mikey said. What's going on here? Alex took my hand and pulled me to the middle of the dance floor. He gently put his hands on my waist, and I put my hands on his shoulders.

"So, My Chem and All Time Low are doing another concert together." Alex said.

"That's awesome. The last one was an amazing concert." I said.

"We were planning to play Remembering Sunday. And we were hoping that you would want to sing it with me again."

"I'd love to." I said. That made Alex smile. He hugged me tightly. "Alex. Can't. Breathe."

He let go and smiled. "Sorry." He looked around the room. He stopped and his eyes went wide. "Hayley's here?!"

I looked where he was looking and saw Hayley Williams talking to some guy. "Yeah. Her and Cassie are friends."

"I didn't know she was going to be here." Alex said and looked back at me.

"Who is she talking to, anyway?" I asked.

"Mark Hoppus."

"The Mark Hoppus. Like, Blink-182 Mark Hoppus?" When the hell did he get here?

"Yeah." Alex said, quietly.

I looked at Alex. He looked really sad. "Wait, do you have a crush on Hayley?"

He nodded and I smiled. They would be the cutest couple ever. Well, next to Frank and Cassie. "Why don't you go talk to her."

"I get really nervous around her."

"Don't be nervous. Just be yourself." I said. He nodded and walked over to her. She wasn't talking to Mark anymore. She smiled at Alex and they started talking. Once again, Cole The Matchmaker. I felt my stomach turn again. I saw Cassie and walked over to her. She was holding Payton.

"We need to talk." I said.

"Okay." She handed Payton to Frank and followed me. We walked into the girls' bathroom. I checked that we were the only people there. We were.

"So, what's up." Cassie said.

"I think I'm pregnant." I said.

I am so sorry that it took so long to update!!! I'm trying to get better at that. But, anyway, I left it off at another cliffhanger, because I'm evil!

XoXo

~XhannahX