11 - Gravity Don't Mean Too Much To Me

Cole POV

"Please tell me where we're going?" I asked.

"If I tell you, it's not a surprise." Mikey said. We're on the plane, on our way to our honeymoon. Mikey planned the whole thing and wont tell me where we're going. At least, I changed out of my dress. Now, I was wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt, with the sleeves pushed up.

"What is it with you and surprises?"

"You loved the last one." He said and traced my tattoo. "You'll love it, I promise."

"Okay." I said and laid my head on his shoulder. Slowly, but surely, I fell asleep.

"Cole, wake up." Mikey said and gently shook me awake. "We're here." I got up and got off the plane.

"Where are we?" I asked as I looked around.

"Hawaii." Mikey said. My eyes widened.

"Awesome." A limo pulled up in front of us. Mikey opened the door for me. I got in and he got in behind me, closing the door.

"So, what do you want to do when we get back to our hotel?" Mikey asked.

"Sleep." I replied and rested my head on his shoulder. 

"Okay."

I tried not to fall asleep on the drive to the hotel. Thankfully, I didn't. We got out of the car and walked into the hotel. We checked in and went up to our room. I fell down on the queen-sized bed and fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning, alone. "Great. I'm on my honeymoon, alone." I got up and walked to the bathroom. I did my business and went back to bed.

"Cole, wake up." Mikey said, right after I closed my eyes. I pulled the blanket over my face and groaned. "I have coffee."

I shot up and smiled. Mikey smiled back at me and handed me a coffee. "So what are we doing today?"

"Whatever you want." Mikey said. I nodded.

"I have a few ideas." I smirked. He put his coffee down on the nightstand and kissed me.

This is going to be an amazing week.

The rest of the week flew by. Sadly, we were on the flight back to California.

We got home and sat down on the couch. Not even a minute after I sat down, there was a knock on the door. "I got it." I said. I got up and answered the door. "Cass, what are you doing here?"

She walked inside and I shut the door. She pulled me upstairs and into the bathroom. She shut the door and started freaking out.

"Cass, calm down. Tell me what's wrong."

"I think I'm pregnant." She said.

Really, Cassandra? Really.

Be happy I updated. Now stop yelling at me.

XoXo

~XhannahX