9 - There's Going To Be A Flood

Cole POV

It's been a month since Addison came here. My wedding is in three days.

"Cole, who's walking you down the aisle?" Cassie asked me. We're getting all the last-minute-details done right now. Addison left a few weeks ago. She just left a note. She never even said goodbye to me.

"I don't know." I said and sipped my coffee. Hayley, Lyn-Z, Cassie, and Jack were sitting in the living room with me, helping me plan everything out. "Addison was supposed to."

"Cole, someone has to do it." Cassie said. "And you already told me that I couldn't."

"No one walked you down." I said, sassily.

"Because I didn't have anyone to walk me down." She sassily replied. Well played, Iero. Well played.

"Cass, it's not that important."

"Yes, it is, Cole." Hayley said, nicely.

"Why does everyone care if someone walks me down the goddamn aisle?! It takes about ten seconds to walk down it. It's not a big deal."

"I just want your day to be perfect for you." Cass said and sat next to me on the couch.

"I know you do. And I love you for that, but the little details don't matter. All that matters is that I'm marrying Mikey. And you guys, plus the band, will be there. All the people that matter most to me will be there. That's what is going to make it perfect. It doesn't matter who walks me down a thirty-foot hallway." I leaned my head on her shoulder.

"I have a question." Jack said and raised his hand.

"Yes, Jack." Lyn-Z said, imitating a teacher.

"Do I really have to be a bridesmaid?"

"Yes." Cassie, Hayley, Lyn-Z, and I said at the same time.

"Why?" He whined.

"Because you asked." I said, sassily. 

"I was drunk!"

"Doesn't matter. You're in this shit for sure, now." Hayley said. I laughed.

"I hate all of you." He said.

"Love you too, Jack." Lyn-Z said and hugged him. I looked at Lyn-Z and smiled. Me and her have become really close. That gave me an idea.

"Hey, Lyn-Z." I said.

She looked up at me. "Yeah?"

"Do you want to walk me down the aisle?" Her eyes widened and she smiled.

"Yeah." She walked over to me and hugged me. I looked at Cass and smirk.

"Moving on." I said.

"That's it. Everything else is planned." Cassie said. I playfully hit her shoulder.

"You said there was a lot more we had to do."

"Oh, yeah. I lied. I really just wanted you to figure out who was walking you down the aisle." Cassie said, sweetly.

"I hate you."

''Love you, too." She said and hugged me.

"So, what do we do now?" Lyn-Z asked.

"I don't know." I said. There was a knock on the door.

"I got it." Lyn-Z said and got up. The door opened then closed. Alex walked in and smiled at everyone.

"Alex, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Jack texted me and told me to come pick him up." He said and looked around the room for Jack. He stopped when his eyes met Hayley's.

"Hey." She said and smiled.

"Hey. I didn't know you were back." He said.

"I've only been here for a few days." She said.

"Alex, let's go!" Jack yelled. Obviously, he doesn't know about Alex's crush on Hayley.

"Bye, Hayley." Alex said, quietly.

"Bye." She said and gave him a little wave. Alex walked out of the room. The door opened and closed. "I love you." Hayley said, sadly.

"Don't be sad, Hayley. You'll see him in a few days." I said.

"I heard that Tay Jardine from We Are The In Crowd has a crush on him." She said.

"Hayley, look on the Brightside. You have four days to try to make Alex yours. Plus, Tay wont even be at the wedding." I said.

"She wont?"

"I don't even know her." I said.

"I do." Cassie said.

"Do you just know, like, everyone?" I asked. She smiled. "Hayley, you have nothing to worry about."

"I really hope that's true." She said.

New chapter, Pixies! Comment what you think will happen between Alex and Hayley.

XoXo

~XhannahX