5 - Anytime You Want

Cole POV

"I have a surprise for you today." Mikey said, happily.

"What is it?"

"If I tell you, it's not a surprise." He said, sassily.

"Fine." I sipped my tea and went over everything I had written down in my notebook.

"Time to go!" Mikey said.

"It's seven thirty in the morning." I said.

"Yes. The surprise is in twenty minutes." He took my hand and pulled me out of the house.

"Where the hell are we going?" I asked.

"Somewhere." He smiled. After a little while, we pulled into a parking lot. I got out of the car and looked at the building that the parking lot was attached to. When I saw the sign in the window, I was overfilled with joy. 

"You like what you see?" Mikey asked me.

"It's High Voltage Tattoos. Of course I like what I see. But, why are we here?"

"Because I'm getting your name tattooed on me." Mikey said.

"Are you crazy?" Isn't it a little crazy to get someone's name permanently placed on your body?

"Crazy about you." He smiled and kissed me. We walked in the door and I saw Kat Von D. Okay, HOLY SHIT! I've always wanted a Kat Von D tattoo. Now I have an idea.

"Hey, Mikey." Kat said and walked over to us. She hugged Mikey. She turned to me and smiled. "You must be Cole." She hugged me. Holy crap. Kat Von D hugged me. "Are you getting a tattoo today too?"

"Yeah." I said and smiled.

"So, who's going first?" Kat asked. I pointed to Mikey. I hate needles. Ironic, isn't it. The girl who hates needles is getting a tattoo. "Okay. Follow me to my station." We walked to her station and Mikey sat in the tattoo chair. "So, what would you like a tattoo of?"

"I want Cole's name. Then under it I want it to say 'she's mine'." I smiled.

"Where do you want it?" Kat asked.

"On my wrist." He said and held up his wrist.

"I'll go sketch it for you. I'll be right back." She said and walked off to her sketching station. She came back with the outline of Mikey's tattoo.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked.

 "Cole, I'm absolutely positive. I love you."

"I love you too." I said back. Kat came back and showed Mikey the sketch.

"I love it." He said, smiling. Kat smiled and put the sketch tracing on his wrist. She took the paper off so Mikey could look at it.

"Is it good there?" Kat asked.

"Yes." He smiled. Kat smiled and got the tattoo gun.

"Okay, Mikey, this may be a little painful." Kat said. She pressed the tip of the gun into Mikey's skin. It was a little painful to watch. After about an hour, the tattoo was done. I Iooked at it and started crying. It was beautiful. I can't believe someone loves me enough to get my name put on them. Mikey stood up and looked in the mirror.

"What do you think?" Kat asked.

"I love it." Mikey and I said at the same time.

"Cole, it's your turn." Kat said and kindly smiled at me. I sat down in the chair, nervously. "What would you like a tattoo of?"

"I want it to say Mikey. Then 'he's mine' underneath." I said, copying Mikey's tattoo. Kat smiled at me and went back to the sketching station. She came back a few minutes later with the sketch. She showed it to me and I smiled. "I love it, Kat." She smiled.

"Where would you like it?" She asked. I held out my right wrist. Kat nodded. She placed the tracing on my wrist and carefully pulled the paper off. She sterilized the gun and started it. "Okay, Cole, this might hurt a little bit."

I was ready for intense pain, but it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. After about an hour, she was done. I looked down at it and smiled. "Kat, I fucking love it." I stood up and hugged her.

"I'm glad you like it." She said. Mikey paid her and we walked out. We got in the car and drove away from High Voltage.

"You're crazy." Mikey said.

"I know." I said and smiled at him. He laughed.

"You copied my idea."

"Not exactly. But, yeah." It looks like we have matching tattoos. His is on his left wrist, and mine is on my right. I turned the radio on and The Ghost Of You was on. "Baby, it's your song." I smiled and started quietly singing along.

"It's not my song. It's my band's song." Mikey corrected me.

"Whatever." I said. The song ended when we pulled in our driveway. I got out of the car and laid down on the ground.

"Cole, what are you doing?" Mikey asked.

"Sleeping."

"Why don't you sleep inside?"

"Because normalcy isn't my thing." I said.

"I thought normalcy wasn't our thing."

"That too."

"Okay, come on." He said and picked me up. He walked in the house and shut the door. He laid me down on the couch and sat down next to me.

"Lay down." I said.

"What?"

"Please, just lay down." He did as I said. I put my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

"I love you." Mikey said.

"I love you, too." I said, and fell asleep.

XoXo

~XhannahX