3 - Don't Let Go

Cole POV

The week slowly went on. Finally, Frank and Cassie came back from their honeymoon.

"So, how was Cabo?" I asked.

"It was amazing!" Cassie said, excitedly. "Amazing beaches, amazing sights, ah-MAZING sex."

"Cassandra Alexis Iero, your child is two months old, you do not need another one." I said and sipped the tea I was drinking. I flipped open the notebook I had and wrote down a few things.

"What's in the notebook?" Cassie asked.

"Wedding plans slash details."

"Cole, you got engaged a week ago."

"You wanted to start planning not even a minute after you got engaged." I said, sassily.

"Still, why are you planning so soon?"

"Because I'm getting married in six weeks." I said.

"Six weeks?!" Cassie exclaimed.

"If Khloe Kardashian could throw a wedding together in nine days, I can pull one together in six weeks."

"It's sad that you know that." She said. I stuck my tongue out at her and she laughed.

"Where's Mikey?" She asked.

"Sleeping."

"Where's Payton?"

"Sleeping."

"That's weird." Cassie said.

"Cass, it's 7:30 in the morning." I replied.

"Payton's usually up at six."

"He was. He just fell back asleep." As if on cue, Payton started crying. Cassie smiled and ran up the stairs. She ran into the room Payton was in and picked up her baby.

"Hey, Payton." She said quietly. "I'm back. I missed you." She kissed his forehead. I saw him smile. He grabbed some of Cassie's hair and pulled on it. "Okay, ow." She got her hair out of his grip.

"Happy now?" I asked.

"Very." She said. Payton rubbed his eyes. "Why is he so tired?"

"He woke up like eight times last night." I said.

"What time did he go to sleep?"

"Seven."

"Did he nap yesterday?"

"Yeah. For like two-and-a-half hours." I said.

"That's weird."

"Speaking of weird things, where's Frank?"

"At home."

"Why?" I asked.

"He's sleeping."

"Will he be okay for the concert tomorrow?" I asked. The My Chemical Romance, All Time Low, Paramore, and Fall Out Boy concert is tomorrow.

"Yeah. He'll be fine."

"Are you going?"

"Yeah. You?"

"I'm singing." I said, anxiously.

"Are you pregnant?" She asked, randomly. Leave it to Cassie to bring up weird things at random times.

"No."

"Good." She walked out of the room and down the stairs. I followed and drank more of my tea. She sat down on the couch and I sat next to her. She took my cup and took a drink. She finished what was in the cup and handed it back to me. "That was good."

Mikey walked downstairs and sat next to me. "When did Cassie get here?"

"Ten minutes ago." Cassie and I said, in unison.

"Creepy."

"When are you getting married? Like, the exact date." Cassie wondered.

"May fifth. It's in exactly six weeks." I answered.

"Are you inviting your family, Cole?"

"Hell no. I don't need them. I have a new family now." I said, smiling.

"Besides everyone who was at my wedding, and probably Mikey's family, does anyone know you're getting married?"

I looked Mikey and we both shook our heads. "No, I don't think so."

"Cole, let's talk about your wedding details!" Cassie said, excitedly. I think that Cassie has been secretly planning my wedding for a few years.

"Okay, fine."

"Bridesmaids?"

"Maid-of-honor is you. Bridesmaids are Christa, Hayley, and Jack."

"Hayley and Jack?" She asked, a little confused.

"Hayley Williams and Jack Barakat." Yes, Jack Barakat is going to be one of my bridesmaids. He actually asked if he could.

"Okay, then."

We talked about all the details I have about my wedding, so far. Cassie and Payton left, leaving me and Mikey alone.

"So, what do you want to do now that we're alone?" I asked.

"I don't know."

This is going to be a long day.

XoXo

~XhannahX