Part 2 sofia (edited)

Actor playing eddy is Mariano Di Vai

Up top is the one and only gorgeous eddy!

******************
I was stunned when he told me to take eddy with me. I spit out "I don't need a fcking babysitter watching over my every move! Im a grown woman who doesn't need a-" he raises his hand to stop me from talking. "This is non negotiable. You will take eddy with you and this is final, if you wish to obey me than you will be disowned. My dear you must understand why I am doing this. It's for your own good now I will need your answer by the end of the day. I will also be talking to eddy about this as well. Now go on and leave my site and get back the family bakery. I have other Important matters to attend to!"

And with that he leaves me in his office speechless as he walks away. I can't believe this. Not only do I have to go back to the family bakery but I also have to have a fcking babysitter, don't get me wrong I love eddy as a friend but I don't want him to report every thing I do back to my papa.

Fine if he wants to play that game I can play that game too. I stomp down the stairs and out the door just as eddy catches my arm. I have no idea what he wants but I am not interested.

"Amore Mio (my love) stop!! I really need to talk to you!" I keep walking ignoring his protests, seriously Sofia I have talked to you're father and have agreed to go to Russia With you."

I stop dead in my tracks and gave him the biggest hug ever! "Omg thank you so so much eddy!" I hugged him again and he spoke "when the time comes I want you to be my girlfriend!" I looked at him shocked. Why would I ever want to be his girlfriend when I know how he is.

Sure I might want a friend with benefits kinda thing but I don't want to date him! I signed and looked up at him and spoke"Eddy I won't ever be your girlfriend. I don't like you that way just as friends"

He turns around and walks away. I shouted down the street "Eddy wait were are you going were having a fcking conversation here!." I start running and finally catch up to him running out of breath and pull on his arm to stop him from moving.

"Eddy what the fück is your problem?" I snap at him and wait for a reply. I take in his appearance he looks so handsome in his Italian suit and his face looks as if he hasn't sleep in a few weeks making him look ever handsomer.

I have the urge to kiss him. "Hello Sofia were you listening to anything I said?" Eddy asks me as he pulls me out of my day dream. Ah fück it, I smash my lip on his at first he doesn't respond but than he shoves his tongue in my mouth dominating the kiss. Deep down I knew I shouldn't have done it. But it was the only way to get him to stop talking.

I jump on eddy and he catches my arms holding me up. Our kiss only lasts long enough for someone to clear there throats, I hurry up and move away from eddy as he fixes his suit.

I look up to greet the two Smiling men who are smirk at us. Eddy gives me a kiss on the cheek and walks away once again I'm walking to the bakery with all these confusing thoughts. What a fūcking headache.

I go into the bakery and hurry up and get to work seeing as I'm an hour late. I do the best I can to help out but all the confusing thoughts and feelings aren't helping me. By the time 2 o'clock comes I punch out and decide to go to the mall.

The drive to the mall is quite. Once I park my Italian sports car I get out and barely making it to the elevator when an arm snakes around my waist. I try to turn around but the man firmly holds in place and whispers in my ear "tell you're precious boyfriend eddy that were out for his blood and if he doesn't do as we say we're going to destroy everything he loves including his precious little you, Sofia. I would hate to hurt a beautiful girl like you."

As soon as he let me go i ran into the malls bathroom and called my papa but he didn't answer so I called eddy, On the third ring he answered. "Hello?" Eddy said in a gruff Voice. "Eddy-ed" I studder. "Sofia is that you? Sofia Amore Mio is that you? Are you okay? Tell me baby what's wrong?" As soon as eddy said that I blacked out.
***************************
votes are very much appreciated. Thanks for taking you're time to read my book
-Ashley 💖