21. Its clear now. (EDITED)

So today's the day I introduce a new chapter and happy update day. So this chapter is current.
********************
Unknown pov.

I looked at Sofia. She was gorgeous and I knew exactly what Alfanis wanted with her. I had to figure a way to get her out of this mess. She had no idea what was going to happen to get if she stayed with him.

I know eddy was trying to be hard and protect Sofia but in the end he ended up in the states with a few chopped off fingers he wasn't a good person either.

In this family we take care of our own. Maybe that's why Alfanis didn't kill eddy off? Or maybe Eddy was a pawn in our game.

Eddy brought Sofia and Alfanis together by accident. As soon as things got tuff Sofia went and crawled to the mafia boss.

Alfanis.

Let me be perfectly clear, I have nothing against either of the two. But I know both of them so well that they should know what kinda trouble there getting themselves into.

They are starting something they can't finish and at the end when Alfanis needs help I will be there but I won't help him. Not after what he has done to me and my family! Especially my sister.

The day before Sofia came Alfanis was supposed to marry my sister rose. Now don't get me wrong I love rose she was so high maintenance but she was a good person.

Her and Alfanis were engaged for nearly two years. Alfanis couldn't get over sam so rose let him heal. Over time he came around and asked rose out.

A few months later they got engaged and it all made sense that they were to get married. They were going to stop the other mobs and unite the families together. We where all going to be one.

The day of the wedding rose looked so beautiful in her dress. She looked like a princess. I walked her down the isle since our father was in California doing work.

I was so happy that they were about to be wed. She has so many true feelings, and a big heart for him. It generally seemed that he cared for her, but she was a pawn too.

Alfanis put out his cigar and the preacher started talking and halfway through the ceremony Alfanis got an "important call"on his wedding day.

He answered it. Afterwords he left rose at the wedding in front of our family! Rose has been devastated. She through a fit loud enough to have my father hear what had happened.

He vowed to get revenge no Alfanis but rose told him no. And that if he did she would never forgive him.

I thought everything was fine. They where so happy together. We had thought that Alfanis got cold feet and left.

But truth be told it was Sofia. Sofia came and ruined everything.

I didn't know what to do. But now I've got a clear mind.

My name is Oskar and I will have my time to shine.
*****************
Ciao
-Ashley 🐥