25. freed from hell (EDITED)

Guess who's back!? Eddy is!
We couldn't keep him locked up forever now could we? Lol
****************************
Eddys pov.

On Friday I was freed from a hell hole. I was greatful that Alfanis finally came to his sense and let me go.

I was on my way back to Russia to speak with Alfanis and Sofia.

The plane ride was long and boring and I thought of death and what had happened in the past few days.

Once I finally got off the plane I hailed a taxi and headed towards Alfanis's house. Don't get me wrong he had a nice house but I'm sure he could afford a new and bigger one.

I was let in the gates by the guards who only smirked and shook there heads at me.

I was confused but nevertheless I stepped out of the taxi and shut the door. I left my wallet somewhere so I couldn't pay the taxi driver. He was yelling and swearing.

I turned around and stalked back to the taxi driver and had him roll down his window. I stuck my hands in there and snapped his neck. I'm sure hell shut up now.

I stormed into the house like I owned the place! This and everything he owns will be mine and I will make sure of it. My nubs were killing me. That's where my fingers use to be.

Every time I think of what happened I wanted to hurt and kill Alfanis even more. That bastured!

I stormed up to his office. Only to have one of the guards stop me and tell me that Alfanis isn't here.

I whipped my gun out and shot the guard. Why? Simple because if I couldn't kill Alfanis right yet I would murder all his people.

I walked into Alfanis's office and used his phone. "Hello yeah, thanks" I didn't wait for the guy to finish his sentence before I hung up on him

I waited 3 days for Alfanis to come back from Italy. When he walked in he recked of alcohol and had some blond lady on him.

As soon as he seen me he froze dead in his tracks.

"Eddy what can I help you with?" He slurred out trying not to fall over.

How pitiful he was. I blew out a breath it was now or never. "Alfanis I am here because I want to talk to you about a few things. Where's Sofia?"

He stumbled over to his chair and sat down. "She's in Italy with her mom and dad I had to come back early to take care of somethings around here."

I was shocked. How did she find out about her mom?

I stood up and pulled out my gun.

"Remember when you locked me up and cut off my fingers Alfanis? Pay back is a bitch." I looked up to see him with his gun out fumbling with it.

I cocked my gun and let the bullets fly.

"2 shots! Dead!"
^^^^^^^^^^^^*^***************
So heyyyyyy 😎

Tell me your thoughts on this chapter? 👻

Ciao
-Ashley 💅🏻