11. Memories and rats. (EDITED)

Sams dress in the picture!

1/2
********************************
Alfanis POV.

4 days
.
.
.
4
Days
.
.
.
Day 4

That's how long it has been since I've seen/heard anything from Sofia its driving me crazy! I knew from the moment I seen that woman I wanted to hold and protect her from the world, from everything she might in counter.

She was stunning in the underground parking lot. I knew I needed her and not just for my own sick pleasure. I needed her because my heart jumped and went wild. I thought I didn't have a heart. I thought I couldn't love. I was supposed to marry my best friend she was gorgeous and adorable.

Then she moved away and I lost all contact with her. we where in high school at the time, soon after we were supposed to be wed. on that day everything turned into shit. I zoned out not wanting to think about what had happened with her.

I thought she was happy. She had a beautiful life.Her father was a don and rich and had multiple woman around she could've had everything! I clenched my fist thinking about her. At the time I didn't understand why she had to leave me. I loved her.

FLASH BACK.
"Sam I'm coming in. I want to see you. I need you." I spoke. She yelled at me right away in her stern warning voice "alfanis you mustn't come in! It's not okay to see the woman on the wedding day.

I chuckled and spoke "Okay fine I won't come in but in ten minutes I'll be back!!" I walked up and down the isle making sure that things were right.

When 10 minutes passed by I walked back to the door and walking in. She was so gorgeous in her wedding dress. I looked at her with awe. My soon to be wife. My everything.

As soon as she turned around I felt the breath knocked out of me. She had a gun to her head. Alfanis she said "I love you with all my heart baby. But I can't do this" I couldn't breathe. Am I hearing her right? This has got to be a mistake! I struggled to look at her.

My eyes blurred with tears, I couldn't believe this. I spoke in a silent whisper "Baby please don't you don't have to marry me just please don't kill yourself. I love you so much please I-"

she cut me off, speaking,"Alfanis shut up! Your are so naïve I am not happy with this life. I can't do it there isn't anything you can do to stop me." I sighed knowing that she wasn't going to stop.

I looked at her and said "Baby please give me one last kiss." She laughed menacing before saying "Alfanis I'm not as stupid as you think I know you'd wrestle the gun out of my hands. I love you so much Alfanis and I want you to be happy. Just with not me With someone else."

I charged towards her only to hear the gun go off blowing her brains out all over her black dress and my tuxedo. I stood there not believing it.

I bent down and picked her up body and sobbed and sobbed until I couldn't anymore. My sobbing soon turned into anger. I was was furious.

FLASH BACK OVER.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when someone strolled into my office. Sitting across from me was my right hand. "Listen boss I know your really busy but do you remember the cameras I installed into Sofia's penthouse?" I nodded and he kept talking. "Well there's something you should take a look at. He handed me the laptop, what I seen amazed me one minute

I was watching Sofia and eddy in her room, the next I was watching eddy drag a woman up to his room. I switched the camera and zoomed in on his room. There he was having s*x with the woman. In a quick motion reached towards her neck snapping it

I knew he was a cold person but I never thought he'd hurt a woman. I must have a talk with him, he's out of control. I shoved the laptop into his hands and dismissed him. Clearing my throat "right hand did you get that little problem I told you about?

He smirked and spoke " Sure did boss he's in the basement. Tied up and locked away.i nodded and spoke " Good meet me there in ten minutes."

I casually took my time walking into the basement. I opened up a secret compartment and walked in. The hallway was a bit small but other than that no one even knew it was here.

putting in another code, my weapons come out of the wall. I picked out a few of them and closed the compartment. I casually walked down the baseman steps only to see the one man that I couldn't wait to get my hands on. The guy who took Sofia and thought that I would never find out.

The guy who thought that it was funny to be a rat in my group. "Get down here and bring all of the men I want to show you thing." I hung up even before he had time to reply. I took out a cigar and waited for them.

5 minutes later ever one walked in and stood over by the door. I looked at each and everyone of them. They all seemed to be nervous but, were very calm.

I spoke calmly to get them afraid of me. "Now boys you see Liam here? He betrayed us. He kidnapped Sofia and decided that he wanted to become a rat and help VAD'S men. Boys do you know what happens when we have a rat? Good question! We kill them and send there heads to there mother! But today we will be sending a special little message to eddy to show him this is what happens when you became an arrogant little shit."

I hissed out the last words. In one quick movement I turned around and whisper in Liam's ear "shouldn't have be trade us." I stuck the knife deep down into his throat and watched as he bleed out. His eyes going from slits to wide open.

I looked at the men standing around. "Boys" I said and they knew to clean the body up and send the message to eddy. I walked out the room and walked straight into my office. No one disrespects me! And if I have to kill all my mafia then so be it I will.
*****************************
Chapter 1/2

Thanks for reading!

Poor Alfanis and his sad past.

Tell me whatcha think! Comment and vote.
Ciao

-Ashley ✌🏻️