30. Staring at sam (EDITED)

😏😏😏😏
******************************
Alfanis's pov.

I couldn't believe I was staring at Sam. She hasn't changed a day since I thought I last seen her. She was gorgeous. I was so happy to see her that I forgot all about Sofia.

I tried to call out for Sofia but she took off. Once Sam and I walked back into the house and went up to my study Sam told me everything.

She told me the night before, after and everything in between about the wedding. I angrily denied that it was rose who I was going to marry. But once she showed me the little scar on her arm I knew right then and then that it was Sam.

Me and Sam made love for the first time in 20 years. When I entered her I couldn't help think about Sofia. I craved Sofia like I craved drama. I couldn't help it. Here I had Sam my old ex fiancé my old flame. My everything, back then. We aren't in the past anymore and I didn't want Sam. I wanted Sofia.

I pushed Sam away and sat up. I needed her to leave right now! I cleared my throat and told Sam to go home and that I would walk her out to the door. She grabbed her shirt and yelled At me that I was no good and that I didn't care about her.

But truth be told I didn't love Sam anymore nor did I care what she thought. Once we reached the front door I pushed Sam out and headed back inside and slammed the door.

I could hear Sam yelling at me but I just walked up to my study. I needed a drink. I needed to go find Sofia and explain everything to her and why I didn't stop her when she walked away.

I un loosed my tie and throw off my jacket. When it missed the couch I walked over to it and picked it up. Looking down I seen a folded piece of paper that had my name on it. I was confused as to were it came from.

I walked back over to my desk and took a drink of my whiskey and sat down and opened the letter.

The letter read "dear Alfanis I had a good time with you. You had became my prince and I thought I was falling for you. But this isn't the reason why I'm writing you the reason for me to right this is because I'm PREGNANT. I'm not sure who's it is. It could've been someone's from when I got rapèd. I wanted to tell you in person but I knew how much Sam meant to you. So I'm leaving back to my home country. I never want to see you again.
-love Sofia"

I got up throwing my bottle of whiskey at the counter. How the fück could she be pregnant?!?! I knew the child wasn't mine but I didn't care. I wanted everything that came with Sofia. If the baby was eddys I was going to kill him.

I broke everything in reach that I could find breakable. I was so angry that Sofia didn't tell me in person!

I hoped on the jet to Italy. I needed to have a word with Sofia.
*****************************
Ahem ahem. There will be a sequel I repeat there will be a sequel.

Thanks for reading!
Ciao
-Ashley 💁🏻