27.open my eyes (EDITED)

Enjoy.
**************
Alfanis pov.

I opened my eyes to find me sitting in a room. I adjusted my eyes and tried to get up off the bed. To my displeasure I couldn't move. I hurted so bad that I had to lay back down to catch my breath. It was hard especially since I had a headache the size of a moon.

I rested my eyes for what seems like 10 minutes but I guess it was longer then that because I was being shook.

"Alfanis wake up" the voice said. I tried hard to open my eyes but the didn't want to open.

"God damn it! Alfanis wake the fück up right now!" I was slapped on the side of my face.

Someone has a death wish.

I peeled open my eyes and looked at the asshole who woke me up.

I looked over to see eddy standing beside me with a sad frown on his face.

I took a drink of the water that had my name on it, clearing my throat and spoke "eddy what the fuck is wrong with you? Why do you look so fucking down?"

Eddy only stared at me before saying anything. It was a long pause. That's weird eddy never pauses. He usually just says what's on his mind.

"Eddy what are you doing here and more importantly why am I in this fūcking room?!" I snapped at him.

He finally spoke. "Boss you were shot and I brought you here after I found you in the hallway you were loosing a lot of blood and I didn't want you to die."

What? I was shocked he brought me here after everything I've done to him. He didn't let me die. He actually saved me.

I cleared my throat "thank you eddy." I said through gritted teeth.

He looked appalled and shocked and acted like he didn't know what to do. He finally spit out the words that I've never thought he'd say.

"Your welcome."

I couldn't stand being in this bed any longer. I removed the cords on my chest and arms and discharged my self. It was the best thing I could do.

Eddy helped me into the car and we went home together. And by home I mean my house I needed to fix the damage that happened.

Eddy said that he had already taken care of all of the bodies that were laying around. I thanked him for helping me out. I wish I would've been nicer to eddy.

The car came to a stop and I opened my eyes to see that we were at my house.

I got out of the car and noticed that 2 women came out of the house.

The first one was Sam?! Sam?! I can't believe It's her. I walked up to her and squeezed the life out of her. I kissed her all around her face. I was so shocked and stunned that I didn't see the other two women who were there.

Next Sofia came over and kissed me full on the lips. My mind was still foggy I felt like I couldn't breathe. Sam was standing infront of me. When Sofia realized that I wasn't kissing her back she stopped and backed up.

I felt paralyzed that Sam was actually standing infront of me. She was here in the flesh. I was confused as what to say.

Sam ran into my arms and kissed me. I was shocked that she did that. I was still confused.

I finally snapped out of it and pushed Sam off me. I seen Sofia step infront of me and she looked at me with tears in her eyes.

She slapped me. Not once but twice. She then spoke "we're over Alfanis I never want to see you again! I'm going home you can have her!" And stormed off over to eddy.

She whispered something in his ear and got in the car and left.

I sighed and walked Sam back into my house. It was time we had a very long overdue talk.
*^^***^**^**^^*^

Heyyyyyy. Soooo what do you think?

Ciao
-Ash 😽