4. Sofias shopping trip. (EDITED)

Favorite song up top take a listen. 🌏

Enjoy! Thanks for reading!
************************************
14 bags later eddy and I have finally walked out of 1 store. Victoria secrets I bought some new underwear and perfume and other things that I needed. Eddy kept flirting with the lady at the counter the whole time. Who am I to get mad? We aren't dating, Even though I'm not mad it doesn't make me feel any better that he's flirting with some tramp of a lady.

Don't get me wrong she isn't ugly in fact she's stunningly beautiful with her gorgeous brown hair to her beautiful pale skin. I can see why eddy is adoring her. I practically had to drag him out of there so he could carry my bags. Servers him right for how he flirted with her right infront of my face.

As eddy and I were walking out of the mall I bumped into someone, looking up I see the most gorgeous man ever. Tattoos covering his body his tan skin looks so beautiful. His jet black hair making me want to touch it. I can't help but stare at him.

Snapping out of my trance I pick up the few items that had fallen when I look around eddy is no were to be seen. Only do i notice that the handsome man is still looking at me. I mutter an excuse me and try to leave but when I do he grabs my arm. "Hello my dear. My name is alfanis very nice to meet you." I couldn't control myself.

I shook his hand, I wanted to desperately wanting to
say my name but nothing would come out. When I finally did try I was cut off by someone grabbing my hand. I look to my side to see eddy there glaring at mr. Handsome aka alfanis. "Are you ready to go Sofia? We have a busy day" I pouted not wanting to leave this gorgeous man in front of me.

Before I could answer eddy started pulling me away. I looked back to see alfanis jaw clenched and his fist balled up. I wonder what that was about. I yanked my arm out of eddys grasp, turned around looking at alfanis I keep walking to him despite eddys protests. I was feeling like a rebel, as I got closer to alfanis my heart sped up my hands started getting shaky.

When I was close enough to him I whispered into his ear "my name is Sofia. Nice to meet you, sorry about eddy he's rude." Then I did something I never thought I'd do. I kissed his cheek and walked away. When I was nearing back to eddy I turned around to see alfanis gone.

I got into the car and waited for eddy to drive us back to the penthouse. Surprisingly he didn't say a word the drive was quite and quick. Eddy helped me get all the bags out of the car and set them in my room and walked out of the pent house on his way to wherever he was going. I must've upset him.
**********************************
Eddys POV.
How dare Sofia do that infront of me! I take her shopping and she has the nerve to kiss alfanis?! Of course she doesn't know, I know him and she will find out soon enough, what I have planned for her. She'll get everything she deserves.

I left her alone in the penthouse while I go take care of some business with alfanis. If she knew what was going to happen, she'd book it straight back to Italy on first class, and I'd be wearing a new pair of cement shoes and be thrown into the river for trading on her father.

Walking up to the hotel I spot my old flame Elena. I keep walking into the elevator and put in the code that goes down to the secret levels of the hotel. Making my way down to alfanis I put in another code that reveals all of the naked women and men laying around.

I walk around them as I turn left and see alfanis's door. I knock twice before he swings open the doors himself and ushers me inside. I sit in the chair across from him and he's the first to talk. "Eddy what a surprise. Nice to see you. What brings you in here?" I pounder on why I'm really here. I guess I'll bring up the thing that happened at the mall.

I clear my throat " I wanted to talk to you about Sofia. And what happened at the mall today" he doesn't say anything he waits for me to continue so I do " I'm very surprised that you had that effect on her she was completely smitten with you. I've never seen her like that. She completely disobeyed me. And went up to you as If she fūcking knew you! That bïtch. She likes you more than m-" before I can continue he slams down his hands on the table and yells "enough all fūcking ready! I get it. You're pìssed! Enough. Now leave eddy"

I need him to think I'm on his side. So we don't have any problems when I kill him and take over the Russian mafia. You see I'm in 3 mafia's I plan on taking over the Russian and Italy mafia and when I'm done I will rule all the mafia's I already run the American mafia. I just need to take down the "other" two so called mafias.
EDDYS POV OVER.
********************************
Comment on what you'd like to hear! Thanks for reading as well.
Don't forget to vote! 💁🏻
-Ashley 🌏