13. Sleep. (EDITED)

Enjoy! 💖
***************************
Sofia's pov

After the passionate moment eddy and I shared, I couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned all night thinking about what I done! How stupid could I be? I didn't love eddy. What am I going to do now?

I tossed and turned until I heard a knock at the door. I slipped into my robe and shorts, locking up my room. I noticed that it was quite and that eddy wasn't here. I was pulled out of my thought as there was more knocking at the door.

Opening it too reveal a gorgeous looking alfanis. He stepped in right away and shut the door locking it. "Sofia can we talk please?" I nodded not knowing what to say.

"Alfanis can I get you something to drink?"i spoke in a whisper

he spoke loudly" No thank you Sofia I came here to discuss something important.

"Okay well have a seat then." I told him and he sat. I waited patiently for him to talk about what he was going to say.

After a few seconds he finally spoke "Sofia since the first time I saw you, I thought you where beyond gorgeous and I wanted to make you my girlfriend. How you stood up for yourself and how you bounced back after everything happened and I know I'm not really good with words or relationships but I really want there to be an "us" I know you haven't known me for very long but my god you make my heartbeat go crazy, I feel something for you that I haven't felt with anyone else you are driving me crazy Sofia. Will you be mine?"

It took me a minute to processing what he said I wasn't sure if he was serious about being his or not? Or was he just trying to use me like eddy?

"Sofia I know this is a lot to take in but please consider it?" Alfanis had a hopeful look in his eyes, I felt bad for what I was about to say to him.

"Alfanis no I can't and will not be your girlfriend. My mind is already made up on this and I'm not ready to be with anyone yet, please leave." I told, he stood up before I was able to close the door he stood around and whispered those words I never wanted to hear.

I couldn't help think about what he said. They where repeated in my head all night I didn't want to think about.

"I love you Sofia and you didnt even know it" he said, I couldn't help stop thinking about it. I had to admit I was so scared to be in a relationship with someone. But I was also afraid that he would hurt me.

I grabbed my keys off the table, walking back into my room laying down. If I couldn't sleep before I definitely couldn't sleep now.
******************
Should there be an Alfanis & Sofia?

Comment? Tell me what you think!
Thanks for taking time to read and vote 💖