8. Death (EDITED)

Enjoy, comment, vote.
******************************
Alfanis pov

I rub my temples before setting Sofia down on the floor, walk over to we're there standing at look at vad, smirking at me like everything it a game to him.

I contemplate my next move. Do I just want to kill him or make him suffer? I have a better plan in mind. I snap my fingers and my men rush in the room knocking Vad to the ground, stuffing a cloth in his mouth. I walk back over to Sofia, picking her up. Maneuvering over the dead body's and walk down the stairs.

Most of vads men are dead and I see a few of mine are dead too. I put Sofia gently into the car, walking back to the house I see a few of my men picking up our guys and putting them in plastic. I give them a nod and head up to where my guys are standing with vad.

I take a gas can that was laying in the corner and start poring it around and all over vad. I light my cigar, take a few puffs of it before I speak "any last words vad?" He looks at me menacingly and speaks "this isn't the last time you'll see me alfanis" I chuckle and flick my cigar at him. I walk down the stairs and see that most of my men are already outside watching the flames light up the house.

"Men" I nod at them, they get in there cars and leave. I slide in next to Sofia stroking her hair as we make the journey back to my house.

* 1 hour later*

the doctor comes in and I wait for him to do an finish looking over Sofia. After he finishes we head over to my office to talk in private. I nod for him to sit down, i sit down on the corner of my desk and speak "doctor give it to me straight. Has she been rapèd any cracked bones? How is she? Is she going to wake up or make it for that matter?"

He replies back "Alfanis please take a seat in your chair. what you are about to hear is gruesome." I would never let anyone tell me what to do but this is important.

walking over to the bar I grab the bottle of whiskey and sit down in my chair. I nod so he can continue "Well Sofia was a virgin, I'm assuming. She has lots of vaginal tearing, bruising, bite marks, holes in her body, and looks as if she was whipped. Now for injuries she has 2 broken ribs, a broken foot, and her arm was popped out of place. I fixed her and gave her some medicine. I'm not sure when she'll wake up but please be patient."

I thanked the doctor and walked him out. I'll send him a check tomorrow for his good work. I check on Sofia and then walk back into my office and lock the door. I take my gun out and start shooting, How dare they do this! They will surely pay for what they've done. I throw everything around the room and break things.

I hear knocking at the door but don't stop throwing things. I sit down and start drinking, only to have my door knocked completely off the hinges. This better be import-" boss come quick it's Sofia" I get up pushing him out of the way, running down stairs to her room. My heart is pounding in my chest.

I knock on the door, no answer. I walk into the room anyways, Sofia is no where to be found. I sit on the bed and Sofia appears, Looking at me with dull eyes. Before I get a chance to speak she beats me to it. "Mr alfanis I do thank you for helping me in my time of need I will pay you back for the room and everything I've broken. I have to leave"

I can't believe that she's leaving after everything has happened to her. I walk out of the room to find Sofia trying to leave. "Boy's get out of her way and let her leave." I walk up to Sofia before she leaves. "My love where are you going?"

She looks me straight in the eyes no hesitation and speaks "I'm going home to take a shower and then kill eddy."

I look at her before speaking "Sofia listen to me eddy dangerous. I don't want you to go alone. I'll go with you just to make sure your safe and nothing happens to you."

I open the door for her, the ride on the way to her penthouse is quite. I pull up to her front door and there's cars everywhere. I step out and open the door for her. As we take the elevator up to her penthouse i look at all the buttons and hit emergency exit. The elevator stops and I look at Sofia.

I clear my throat to get her attention and speak "Sofia you don't have to do this alone for you I'm here for you okay? I know that we haven't known each other long but I-" I'm cut off by the elevator moving again, deciding to save my words for later.

We both walk out of the elevator to see all the Italian mafia here including Sofia's father. I can feel Sofia's hands shaking.

I grab on to her hand so it stops shaking, all eyes are on us. I clear my throat but Sofia beats me too it, screaming out "EDDYS A GOD DAMN FŪCKING TRADER" everyone swiftly looks over at eddy, pulling there guns out on him.
******************
Thanks for ready you lovely people!