Alfanis (edited)

I said "kill the rat already! What is he still doing alive? As my right hand man Alfonso you don't get to question my Authority! You should know me better then anyone! And if you won't do it than I will kill both of you! Do it now."

I barked out the orders making all of my other men jump and doing as I say.
*******
My name is Alfanis and I am 23 years old. I have been working in the Russian mafia since I was 10 years old. Helping my father wasn't easy but it also wasn't hard. Ive been watching him kill people since I was 11 years old. Now you might ask who In the fück let's there son watch these sorts of thing go down? Well as you can guess I was born into the mafia and raised into the mafia.

My father was the head boss until he retired and finally settled down with my step mother. As you can guess, my real mother was killed when she was walking home from the store. My father said he never found her killer but, im sure it was my father who killed her.

You see, my mother was going to leave my father for her Italian lover boy who my father hated. My father got revenge and killed them both when he found out, my father really did love my mom and for her to betray him meant she had to loose her life.

*********************
If you like the chapters please like. The more votes I get the more updates you'll get! I'm very much so open to criticism so please tell me how I'm doing leave a comment.