19. Passionate exchange (EDITED)

Hey y'all!

It gets steamy in the chapter

So you have been warned.
^*^*^*^*^^^*^*^^*^*
Sofia's pov.
I looked over to see alfanis staring at me. He looked so handsome in his black tuxedo.

After our "passionate exchange" I was more excited about being with him. He gave me a rush I never felt before. I vowed to get revenge on everyone and anyone who hurts me and gets in my way. Alfanis is simply here to help me.

We have been sitting on the plane. I was always deep in thought. This plane ride was so long and boring. We have been here for more then 23 hours and we still have a few more hours to go. I was aroused by Alfanis he didn't even let me cum yet.

*********************************
It gets steamy!! Beware. Don't like it? Please skip it.
*********************************

I unbuckled my seat belt and walked over to Alfanis's seat. "Alfanis" I said and he took a few minutes to look up from his computer.

"Yeah sofia? I'm kinda busy what can I help you with?"

I blew out a frustrated breath "nothing Alfanis. Don't worry about it."

He went back to typing on his laptop. Whatever he was doing looked so important but I couldn't help my self I wanted to touch him and to taste him.

I snuck under his table where his laptop sat and got on my knees. He didn't even look up. But I knew I would eventually catch his attention with my little plan.

I unzipped his pants and pulled out his c0ck and started sucking on it. He still was typing on his computer with his headphones in.

I started playing with his b@lls and rubbing and massaging them. And he finally looked down and I could see all the lust in his eyes.

He ripped the headphones out of his ears and threw his head back as I continued my touch all over his c0ck and his b@lls.

Alfanis shoved his fingers in my hair and gagged me more with his c0ck until I couldn't take anymore of it down my throat. He continued to shove his c0ck down my throat. He did this a few more times.

I let go of his balls and he thrusted his fingers into my wet p#ssy and started to work his magic. Out of the corner of my eye I could see the angry flight attendant. I smirked at her and keep going down on him.

I could feel Alfanis tensing up as I kept going down.

"Oh f#ck Sofia. If you keep doing that in going to c@m in your mouth" he blew out a breathe and I keep going.

As his fingers worked on me I let out a few more moans before I covered his fingers in my juices.

"Alfanis take me now" I whispered into his ear. He obeyed me and picked me up, putting me on one side of his desk shoving his nice big length inside of me. I moaned at everytime he hit the right spot.

I came a few more times before he came. Shooting his seed inside of me.

"Umm boss are you still there?" The words echoed thought out the plane.

Alfanis finally spoke "yeah I'm here what where you saying?"

I couldn't believe I had given him head and fücked him when he was on a meeting call.

I sat on Alfanis's lap. I nestled my head in between his neck as he kept on working and doing his meeting.

I was embarrassed to the very least.
****************************
Comment/vote.

Tell me what you think!

Ciao
-Ashley 🌚🌝