23 playing together in diapers (EDITED)

Happy update dayyyyyyy! 😎
**************************
Oskars pov

I woke up early and went for a jog before heading into work. On my run to my usual path I accidentally ran into Sam Alcott. We have been friends forever. I remember us in diapers together running around.

I remember confessing my love to her, telling me that she didn't love me back because she was in love with Alfanis. Apparently everyone was in love with him.

I can't wait for my time to shine. I would have my revenge for what happened to rose. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Sam approached me.

Sam. I had loved her but now I consider her a great friend like nothing had every happened.

I was a bit sad when she turned me down but things happen for a reason.

So "Sam what brings you around here? I haven't seen you in awhile!! You look great and beautiful" she blushed at my complements.

And then went back to having her resting bïtch face. That was the thing I loved about Sam I could make her laugh and smile no matter what.

"Oh Oskar it has been a long time since we've seen each other and honestly I've missed you and I know you run this way so I thought I'd see if I could catch up with you. I left my guards at home today." She said with a glint in her beautiful stormy blue and yellow eyes.

The thing about Sam and her sister is that her father had the most beautiful eyes ever and her mother did as well. So when the twins where born they ended up with a different set of gorgeous eyes.

We stopped at a bench and decided to catch up on everything. Sam told me about how big her nephew had gotten and all the good/bad drama. I told her about my life and what I've been doing with it.

Without warning Sam kissed me lightly on the corner of my mouth. I was shocked but nevertheless I stopped her before things got to far.

"Sam what are you doing? Don't you still love Alfanis?" I asked her. She went right back to bïtch face.

"Oskar..." She started off. "I love Alfanis very much yes but we have been friends for many years and you have always wanted to kiss me. Well I wanted to know what it would be like to kiss you. I'm sorry" Sam was the only person who could play mind games with me.

"Sam listen I love you and will always love you." Before she could open her mouth I smashed my mouth against hers. Leaving no room for her to talk.

She tasted as good as she looked. It felt wonderful to kiss her, my world stopped for a minute.

And then everything happened so quickly. One minute we where sitting on the bench outside the next minute we were at my home. Sam was sleeping on my chest in full naked glory. I finally got her. My Sam.

Me and Sam had sex many times that night. On the wall, couch, kitchen table and everywhere in between.

I decided that I was going to have Sam be apart of my plan to take Sofia and Alfanis down.
*****************
Short chapter I know!

Thanks for all the votes comments and reads!

Y'all are the best! 💖

Until next time.

Ciao
-Ashley 😎