32. In my own room (EDITED)

Sofia's pov.
I looked around to see that I was in my own room and that Alfanis and eddy where also in my room. Eddy was cuddled up next to me while Alfanis slept in the chair by the foot of my bed.

I looking at Alfanis I wanted to cry. I loved him with all my heart. I prayed that he was going to be the father of my un born child. I don't understand how Oskar could be the father when I don't even know who that was.

I looked at eddy to see that he was sound asleep but I needed to wake him up so we could all discuss what was going to happen and go on.

I shook eddy awake. He jumped up and pulled his gun out and cocked it back. That startled Alfanis out of his sleep and woke him up. Alfanis pulled out his gun and cocked it back as well. I couldn't help but laugh at both of them. They obviously thought something was wrong.

After I calmed down from laughing again I spoke "would you to assholes please put your guns away? I woke you up to talk about what is going to happen with the baby and the future of all of us." I spoke very calmly so they could understand what I was saying.

Alfanis was the first one to speak "i think you should come back to Russia with me Sofia so I can keep an eye out on yo-" I stopped him right then and there.

My blood was boiling! How dare he tell me what to do with! We aren't together and we never will be. I was fuming on the inside but I calmly spoke "Alfanis don't you dare tell me what to do. We aren't and will not ever be together again!"

Eddy stood there quite looking at us.

*****--------******------*******
Surprise! A Oskar pov!
**********~~~~~~~*******~*~*~*
Oskar pov.

After running into sam I needed a drink. I was having thoughts that shouldn't be there. By the end of the night I was so wasted that I fell asleep in my office.

*FLASH BACK*

I walked into the warehouse and looked around it. It was still the same just a few different things that where new and out of place. I walked into the head dons office and had a little discussion with him. He told me about how he wanted to take out eddy and Alfanis's group. Along with other mafia members so he could rule the country with his mafia. I stupidly agreed with Him. We had a drink or two and then he confessed that he had a cute girl who was no older then 25 in the basement and that I should go have fun with her. She was a good little submissive girl who wanted to have fun. I stupidly agreed with that too. I couldn't wait to have my way with her. I left the office and stumbled down to the basement and seen all the guys around this girl who was absolutely gorgeous. Maybe gorgeous wasn't the word? More like stunning. I pushed some of the way and sobered up real quick. Some of the things they were doing to her wasn't healthy or normal. Instead of helping her I threw up behind of the guys. He looked at me like I was pitiful. I grabbed my gun out and shot him in the knee caps. I turned around to see a guy shoving his cöck down her throat. I couldn't believe what they were doing to her. I wanted to help her I really did but I was so aroused that I needed to have this beautiful women take care of me. I ordered all the guys out of the room and to watch guard. And spoke "what's your name darling?" She looked very sad and confused before finally speaking "my name is Sofia" sofia?! God that was a gorgeous name. She was gorgeous. I looked at her and spoke "listen doll I know that your a submissive girl but right now I'm going to hurt you. I need you on your knees and hands behind your back. NOW!" I felt bad for yelling but she just nodded and did what she was told. She got on her knees and I stuck my cöck inside her mouth. I chocked her a bit and then I went raw deep inside of her pussÿ. And came in it. I knew that there could be a chance she could get pregnant. But I doubt that. I used the poor girl 4 more times before I finally felt satisfied. I got off her and ushered the boys back in and let them have there way with her."

*Flash back over*

I woke up in a deep sweat. I remember that day like it was yesterday and how the don tricked me into thinking Sofia was a whore they found on the side of the round. Boy was I ever wrong. I needed to make things right. With her and everyone else. I grabbed my keys and headed out the door.
***************************-------**

So yes Oskar thought Sofia was a whore when they kidnapped her. That's how he's the father of the baby!

Also there most will likely be a sequel to this book. 😉

I will have another chapter up in two days!

Ciao
-Ashley 👯