15. The plan (EDITED)

Random picture at the top 😂😂

Enjoy!

**********^^^^^^^^^^^*******
Eddys pov.

It took us days to go over the plan and 2 weeks to get into Russia. Considering that half of the women didn't have passports we had to make something up as to why they where here, and how long they would be staying.

Truth is I had no idea how long we where staying. Sofia has no idea that this plan was about to go down. She was probably at home locked in her room, that's all she has ever done since the everything thing happened a few months ago.

Surprisingly I wouldn't blame her if she wanted to move to the states and get away from everything's that's happened. But she didn't leave.

Everyone was sitting in the hotel room waiting for the plan to go accordingly.

We where going to send the girls to Alfanis as an "apology" but more likely they where going to spy on him for us, watching his every move. unless he decides to kilł them than, unfortunate.

we could get more girls. I was getting nervous as if the plan wouldn't have worked. I needed to have faith in this plan. What if Sofia was there? I clenched my jaw until it hurt. She had no reason to be there in the first place! She only needed me. I don't know what was wrong with me. I wanted her dead the first minute and the second minute I couldn't leave with her. I wanted her to be by my side and rule this whole world with me.

We still had 5 hours left before we dropped the girls off at Alfanis's house. He didn't even know they where coming which is a good thing maybe we can catch him off guard with this "random act" it wasn't so random for us or our mafia to do this. We have done it before.

I thought about Sofia and how she would react when I come home and when she sees me. I left without telling her. I didn't want to put her in any kind of danger. That girl was making me feel something and I didn't want to simply because if I did it would be considered weak and I didn't want to make my father angry. He always told me that if I felt something for a woman that it would kilł me in the end and that I would be powerless and I couldn't have that! I refuse to be weak!

I wasn't like him at all. I was a monster and I was truly scared if it came out and her Sofia. The soft side of me could snap her neck and be heart broken while the other side of me could do it and i wouldn't even blink. I was a cold hearted person.

But something inside of me wants to let Sofia in and be with her every day and night. 24/7 a day.

It was half past 7 and we had a few minutes before we dropped the girls off to Alfanis's door step.

Doing as the don told me I ripped off there clothes and put them in skimpy outfits and high heals that where tall enough to not know there was a a tiny mini camera in them. The girls didn't even know. They where so high and drugged up that they could careless about what happened to them.

It was a shame really they all seems to be good girls. But they didn't care as long as they got there fix and they where sucking d@ck. They would completely fine.

We loaded all of the girls into the van one by one. Afterwards we dropped them off 3 blocks away not being able to get caught. We gave the girls directions and the started to walk.

a bunch of different guys started to stop the girls. One whispered something in her ear and she stood frozen in place before he whispered something again and then ran back to the van.

In .2 seconds all hell broke loose. One minute everyone was shooting the next minute all the girls where gone. I yelled at the driver to drive but was already dead.

I was pulled out of the van by 3 guys. They where definitely a bit taller then me. They shoved a bag over my head and hauled me off into some type of car.

I tried to get the bag off but to no avail it didn't work. To say that I was nervous would be an understatement. I wasn't sure what the hell was going on. But if anything I know that Alfanis probably had something to do with this.

30 minutes later

I was pulled out of the vehicle and was pulled into some time of place. It reeked of dead wood and some type of blood. Enough to make you throw up.

I was thrown Into a chair it was not very stable. It felt old and hurt my back.

I could hear chains being put all around me and on the chair. I tried to fight against it but to no avail it didn't work. If anything the put the chains around me even harder.

The bag was ripped off my head and I came face to face with the one and only........
**^*^^^^*^^**^^****^**
Vote/comment/tell me what you think?

Thanks for reading!

Ciao
-Ashley 😜