17. The call (EDITED)

😌😌😌😌😌😌😌
this chapter is for you since you always comment and what not @DeeDee_26 so thank you. 💅🏻
-------/------1-/-----3--1--:-------

Sofia's pov.
I thought about what Alfanis said I thought about how I should've chosen him the moment he said that he wanted me. I dwelled on it for a long time before I decided to finally make my choice. I had a proposal for him and I knew that he couldn't refuse it.

It not only benefited me but it also very much so benefited him. I mean I could eventually fall in love with him right? Sighing, I got out of bed and decided on getting in the shower and picking out an outfit to wear. I finally settled on something plain. Not to fancy, not to whorish.

A few hours later I was sitting in front of Alfanis. Now that I was here I couldn't get the words out. I was nervous and felt like I was going to have a panic attack. Alfanis told me to take all the time I needed. I looked at him and he looked at me it was a battle between the two of us.

Finally I spoke "Alfanis i i just want you to know tha-"

He to interrupted me "listen doll I don't have all day. Please just stop being so nervous and spit the f@cking words out all." He clenched his fist together and his arms.

Fine if that's what he wanted to come play this game. "Alfanis I was wondering if the offer still stood? About being with you. As in a couple." I said. I was so nervous and I didn't know what to do or what he'd say.

My phone started to ring which was weird because it was my father calling and he never calls. I looked at Alfanis and he proceeded for me to answer. I looked at him again and he mouthed "put it on speaker" he must've felt the tension in the room or the fact that I was so tense.

I answered the phone.
"Hello who is this?."
"Sofia, this is your mother. I wanted to tell you that your father is in critical condition and probably won't make it I need you to fly to Italy"

I was stunned and shocked? I couldn't say anything. I didn't know what was going on. My mother was alive? I thought she was dead? My father told me she was. Wait he's in critical condition? What happened what is going on.

"Hello Sofia you there?" She said I replied back "hey yeah I am. I thought you where dead?" I asked her "listen Sofia baby I will explain to you when you get here I need you too get here as soon as possible. The next flight to Italy do it. I love you so much Sofia I'll be waiting to see you. Ciao darling." And with that she hung up.

I looked up to see alfanis staring at me. Tears started pooling around my eyes. I gathered my belongs and started walking to the door. I looked behind me to realize that alfanis wasn't behind me. He was right by my side.

"Sofia I'm sorry about your father. And your mother is alive? That's very weird considering that she died here in Russia a long time ago." Alfanis said to me. He was right though I never thought she would be alive.

I felt like my world was being ripped apart I couldn't do anything to stop it. First my father and now my mom? What was going on.

I looked at Alfanis and was about to open my mouth when he quitted me.

"Sofia we will take my private jet. Okay? I know how much your father means to you. Let me just make a call and get it ready and we will leave in a hour.

There's a car waiting for you, so it can you to get a few of your things this will be a very long ride. Please don't worry about your dog. I will have some to come feed her as well." Alfanis said and with that he was out the door and already walking away.
******^*^*^^^*****^^*^***^^^

I've updated this chapter now because why not. Also there will be 2 chapters tomorrow. I originally was going to upload this tomorrow but eh what the heck of it.

So Sofia's mother? What's with her?

Poor eddy 😩😩😩

Sofia's father. Will he live or die?

See y'all tomorrow!

Ciao
-Ashley 👊🏻

P.s it's almost 12am and I can't sleep lol