Chapter 17 : Road to Resembool

-Woah!! Taking the train in Amestris is sooooo amazing!! I exclaim looking through the window.

The landscape is defiling in front of my eyes, widened with amazement. In front of me, Edward is looking weirdly at me as Alphonse is giggling nervously.

-Hey guys, can you tell me about your adventures please??

-Well we- Alphonse begins.

-Have nothing to tell you, now go back looking at your stupid landscape and let us. We are nice enough to bring you to Winry, actually.

I give him a sincere sad look and turn my head toward the window again, disappointed.

-Fine....

-Why are you so rude brother?! Alphonse protests, she did nothing to us!

-I just don't like curious strangers like her!

-But she seems nice....

-She seems nice doesn't mean she is nice, Al!

I glare at them.

-Don't talk about me as if I don't exist! Thanks! Plus, if I'm not nice, why would you bring me to see your precious Winry to give me an automail??

This shuts Edward's mouth up and I pouts, looking out at the landscape again. I wince a little, my leg hurting as hell. I sometimes forget the fact it has been cut by the Truth, but well... Now I will have an automail!!

-Well you asked for Winry so we bring you to Winry.... Edward replied looking away.

-But she's your childhood friend, and I know she's important for you. Imagine, jut imagine if I am Envy disguised as a young and innocent girl with a leg missing?

He becomes as pale as a ghost and Alphonse would have done the same, if he had a body.

-Y-you mean....

-I'm not Envy or any homunculus, but I could have been an enemy.

-B-but how do you know about ho-homunculi....? Alphonse stutters.

Oh crap...

-W-weeeeeell....

Think myself, think..... An idea pops out in my mind and I smile.

-I tell you if you tell me about your stories! I declare clapping my two hands together making them jump.

Oh, also forgot this is what Edward does when he wants to do alchemy...

***

-Oh I see! So we're only here in the story eh....?

I mumble the last part to myself, putting a hand under my chin.

-Your turn now! Edward shouts a little angrily.

I sigh as everyone turns himself toward us.

-Where should I begin...?

I explain them about how I got caught in the manga and that I've been stuck with the Truth a long time, sleeping and dreaming about my life in Amestris. I also mention the fact I was their sister in my dream, surprising them, and finally was sent here in exchange of my right leg. I pull out a book of my bag and show them. They take it, looking strangely at it, not understanding.