Chapter 13 : Inside the glutton's belly

-And so you thought he'd swallow us like this, because I order him?!?!

-Oh no! I will make him angry first! We have to piss him off, so sooooorry Envy but killing-

-You wanna kill me?!

-Noooooo, he wouldn't get angry!

-Mean that I'm not important.....

-Exactly! In the plan, we kill Lust. A simple "accident"....

-Eh? You can't kill us, homunculi!!!

-Aw of course I can't! But he can.

-He?

-Edward, will our favorite colonel Flamey come soon?

-Yup...

-Roy Mustang?! But he's at Eastcity!!!

-Never mind ~

My plan is to be swallowed by Gluttony. Once in his belly, we can use a human transmutation on ourselves with the lives Envy has in him, to come back. Al will stay with Gluttony and tell him to guide him to Father, and so when we'll come out... The infiltration plan would be a success. That part of the story was one of my favorites, and I'm happy I can live it with my friends, and my family, and use it to win a battle. I look around me to see Lust, standing not far away from me. Heh, she's already here.... And what is Flamey doing?! He was the one who killed Lust in the original story, so I want him to do the same for my adventures!! His flames are something very useful against enemies like homunculi and- I am suddenly thrown on the floor by someone, behind me, and it happened to be Ling.

-Alright, we found the immortal. We can go back to Xing!

-What?! No way, let me!!

I try to stand up but Lan Fan keeps me on the ground. Shit, how will I do now?? My brothers are busy with Gluttony and Envy is grinning, talking with Lust. This one smirked and turned herself toward me.

-Well, what are those guys doing to you? she asked coming toward me.

I glared at her and she pulled out her spears to attack Ling and his bodyguards.

-I don't like it when someone takes my prey...

The young prince pulled out his saber and they began to fight. Actually, Ling was strong, really, but as much he cuts her head, as much she regenerates. But here's my chance to-

-Stay here, Lan Fan said curtly pinning y head on the floor.

Envy came and punched her, picking me up.

-Your own plan returns itself against you, my dear Jane~

-Envy!! Let me go!!

-You aren't without knowing Father wants you right? Then he'll have you.

-Lemme go!!!

It reminds me when we first met, and it's horribly horrible to know he'll win again. Well sorry Envy.... I clap my hands and put them on his back, using the same technic as Scar. Blue sparks appear and his back explodes, me thrown away because of the shock. Fortunately, I fall on Ed that falls on Alphonse that falls on Gluttony. So I'm not hurt. I apologize quickly and stand up to face the homunculus again. He grins and I curse against myself. I didn't expect at all him to fight with his comrades. Well, a little of course, but I have to admit it, I had the hope that he would stay with us. Just that it was a very very little possibility. And the colonel that is still not arrived... Ed opened the window and jumped out as Al picked me up and followed him.

-Seems that your plan doesn't work big sis!!

-What you want, I can't always be right!!

-Top of that Ling wants to take you!! But are you cursed by life??