Chapter 6 : What the hell Envy??!!

My name is Jane. Jane Hohenheim, or maybe you prefer Jane Elric. As you can see, I am Edward and Alphonse Elric's sister. I have regeneration capacities but am not a homunculus. I am worse : a part of a Philosopher's stone. And now I am...

-You see, Jane, what's important is your imagination. Of course, you need the technique, but if you know what to transmute, it will be easier. Weeeeeell, you also have to learn all the kinds of transmutation circles, but that's another part! Haha! Hahaha!

-Brother, I don't think she is listening to you...

Yeah! In fact I am just sitting on the grass and looking at the sky, waiting for my brother to finish his explanations about alchemy.

-Jane!! You don't even listen to me!!

-Why would I do such a thing?

His jaw drops and I laugh.

-Brother, I have the Philosopher's stone! In myself!

I stand up and close my eyes a little, thinking. Then I suddenly open them and red sparks appear around a piece of wood, that turns into a table with chairs.

-I don't even use equivalent exchange law....

-A-amazing big sis!! Al shouts.

Izumi somehow appears behind us, scaring my brothers.

-What is amazing?

-Jane's skills with alchemy... She doesn't respect the equivalent exchange law and has the stone....

-I see. Ed and Al's sister eh? I wish I could have you as a student too...

-I would have really liked!

-But you don't even need to learn to perform alchemy!!!

-I know Ed, I know.

Izumi smiles and we come back in the house, laughing. But their master becomes dark, and very angry, without warning. She waits for her husband to go out of the room and makes us sit on the couch. I wait, and wait, for what seems an eternity.

-Talking about the Philosopher's stone, you say you actually have it Jane?

-Yeah, I inherited it from my father...

-So you know that... You are made of humans' souls...

Oh, I never thought about that... Just now I wanna die, really....

-I-Yeah, well... Erm....

Is all I can say. Really now Jane?! I look down, embarrassed.

-Sensei, you've embarrassed her!! Ed protests.

-So now' your turn!! You don't use a transmutation circle and Al is empty!! What does that mean?!

My brothers look down, and look at me, asking for my help. I shrug and shake my head, showing I can do nothing, even if I want. I really don't know what to do. With a sigh, they explain everything to Izumi, that listens to them, very angry. Oh well.... She then hits the table with her fist, interrupting them, before explaining that she also did a human transmutation. But she can't understand why they didn't respect what she's taught them about "One is All and All is One", meaning they mustn't break the cycle of life while trying to bring a dead human back. I feel bad for them.... Her glare on me says everything about me. That I am a sin with a Philosopher's stone, composed with hundred of humans lives. Also, my father became a stone because of that town that had been erased, it has been a long time. I have some of those people in my body... I am horrible... I should die.... A short moment, I think about taking the knife and cutting my veins to remove all the stone, but my brothers erase it as they both take my two hands in theirs. I smile weakly and Izumi continues yelling at us. When she suddenly coughs blood. I stand up quickly to help her, but this time the crisis was stronger than the other times. Remembering how my father cures her in the manga, I hit her in her belly, piercing it in front of everyone's widened eyes. Then I remove my hand, gently, and she stops coughing. She even feels better! Izumi looks at me, surprised, and I smile to her. If I have that cursed stone in my body, I prefer using it to save people. A sharp pain suddenly comes through my body and my view becomes blurry. I don't see anything anymore... I fall on the floor, holding my chest and shouting in pain. I hear an evil laugh behind me and before I can react, I was taken away from the house. But really, I don't care. It just... Hurts so much... It's like death.... And why can't I heal myself? Something doesn't let me.... Contracting the muscles of my belly, I cough some blood and stop breathing in pain. The one who took me didn't remove his hand when he stabbed me! Huh? His... Hand? I turn my head to look at the so called stranger, but all I see is blurry. Hah, god....