Chapter Twenty Eight

Katniss POV

I've missed the feel of his lips. Warm and soft. I feel electricity coursing through my veins as our lips move in unison.

"I love you." I murmur in between kisses. "I've always loved you. I just didn't know it in the beginning."

"I love you too." He murmurs back, pressing me against the floor so he's laying on top of me. I flip us over, not breaking the kiss. "I missed this." He says, breaking away from the kiss and leaning his forehead against mine.

"Me too." I whisper back. I check my surroundings. Seeing that were still in Prim's room, I speak up. "Let's go to my bedroom." I whisper in his ear, making his eyes go wide. He jumps up from his spot on the floor and literally sprints down the hallway, making me giggle. I run after him.

"Movie?" I ask, sliding to the doorway. Peeta's already on the bed.

"Movie." He confirms.

"I call choosing it!" We yell in unison. We both break into fits of laughter, as I fall onto the bed.

Peeta is the first to speak after the laughter dies down.

"I love you." He murmurs, cupping my cheeks.

"And I love you." I say, leaning in and kissing him full on the mouth. "So, no movie?" I ask, making him chuckle. He shakes his head, pulling my lips to his.

My arms move up and around Peeta's neck as his move to my waist, pulling me onto his lap. His hands go to hem of my shirt and I let him pull it over my head. He pulls back from the kiss, eyeing me over. Heat rushes into my cheeks.

"You're beautiful," he whispers to me. "Please don't cut."

I nod my head, bringing my lips to his. I pull his shirt over his head, only breaking the kiss for a second before getting back into it. The rest of it was a blur.