Chapter 46

Chapter 46

Lilly point of view

Jason and the guys are in Jason's office while the girls and I are preparing dinner. "I'm going to talk to Jason later" I said. "Good, hopefully everything will be back today" Rocky said.

"Boys! Dinner is ready" Cece yelled. All of them came down to the dining table and sat. I sat beside Jason as the guys were all talking to me expert for Jason who was silence the whole time.

After dinner, the guys went to their rooms as Rocky, Cece and I clean the dishes. After we have done with the dishes, they tell me good luck and I went up to Jason's room. I twist the door knob but it was lock. "Jason" I called as I knock on the door.

After a few seconds of silence "go away!" he said. "I'm not going anywhere until you talk to me" I said. "Fine, you want me to talk, I will talk" I heard Jason said and soon after the door flew open.

Jason point of view

I opened the door and saw Lilly with tears streaming down her cheek. I have the argue to wipe and hug her but I can't. I took a deep breath turning around as my back faced her as I look at the window.

"All I did was not to hurt you and make sure you were safe" I said. "I knew after knowing who that bitch was I did not tell you and the girls because I guys and I knew that you guys would be hurt that she used you to get to me" I said trying to stop myself to go towards Lilly as I heard her sobbing.

"But, that night when we were comforting her she must have seen you guys coming in and she kissed me" I said. "All I wanted that night was you to hear me out and trust me but you didn't and you left, which break me completely" I said.

"I'm sorry Jason, I'm so sorry" I heard Lilly said sobbing. When I turn around, she was gone.

Lilly point of view

I ran as fast as I can out of the house. After hearing what Jason said, I felt so guilt. I hurt him so much and I didn't trust him. If only I had listen to him that night.

**********************************

What will happen next???

Will Jason forgive Lilly or thing are going to get worst for them???

Find out in the next chapter.