Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Lilly point of view

The lesson continued, I can’t wait to spent time with Jason. Yesterday, was perfect. I spent the whole day with Jason without thinking about school, Rocky, CeCe and my family.

Wait! My parent, I did not see my parents yesterday. They must be upset that I’m missing. Maybe today after school I shall introduce my parents to Jason. When they know that we are together. I can spent with Jason more and my parents also know.

The bell rang, it finally lunch time. I carried my bag. Rocky, Cece and I walked out of the classroom. We waited for Jason and the rest to come out. “Hey babe!” Jason said and peck my lips. “I miss you” I said. “You two were in class only” CeCe said. I giggled.

The guys, CeCe and Rocky were chatting as they in front us. It’s times to tell Jason. “Jason, I need to ask you something” I said as we stop walking. “Sit up” Jason said. “Can I tell my parents that we’re dating?” I asked a bit of scared of his answer. “Okay, sure after school” he said.

Woah! He’s not nervous to met my parents. Maybe he does but he does not want to show it out. Jason hold my hands as we walked towards the table where the guys were.

We started eating our lunch as Ross and Luke were flirting was Rocky and CeCe. I giggled at cute their were.

-------------------------------------

It was after school. Jason told the guys to go back home first. I hugged Rocky and CeCe. They said all best as I waved them bye. I was so nervous. “Baby, are you okay!” Jason asked. “I’m nervous, Jason” I said trying hard not to cry.

“Baby, don’t worry. Everything is gonna be alright!” he said. The finally reached my house after walked for 15 minutes. I held Jason hand as I open the front door. “Mom! Dad!, I’m home” I yelled.

They came out from the kitchen running into the living room. “Honey, where have you been” I run towards them and hugged. “I stay at my friend’s house, she showed my around” I lied. “Sorry, for making both of you worry” I said.

I pulled away from the hug “Mom! Dad! I would like to introduce someone”. I said holding Jason’s hand. “This is my boyfriend, Jason McCann” I told them. “Honey, can I speck t you in the kitchen now” my dad said. I looked at Jason and walked behind my dad.

Jason point of view

Lilly followed her father into the kitchen. I knew something bad is about to happened. Her mom was kind, she reminds me of my mom. We sat on the couch and talked.

Lilly came out from the kitchen with her dad behind her. I stood up and looked at her. She stood far from my and looked at her shoes “Jason, we are not together anymore” she said crying and ran up to her room. I froze at the spot.

Her dad felt happy of what she said and I knew she did not mean it. “You heard her right, get out!” he said. I slowly walked out as my eyes started to get blur.

-------------------------------------------

Lilly point of view

After what happened, all I did was sit on my bed and cry. I keep thinking about Jason. The way he smile, his eyes and lips. I missed all of it and most of it was him beside me. I hate my Dad but he can’t stop me from seeing and talking to Jason in school and with that thought I fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of knocks on my balcony door. It was still night and I was afraid. I stood up and push the curtains open. It was Jason. I quickly open the door and hugged him as I started crying on his chest.

“Jason, I didn’t meant to say it” I sobbed. “Shh, it’s okay. I know you didn’t mean it” he said as we laid on the bed. My head was on his chest and he caressed my hair. I looked up at him “My dad force me to say it and if I didn’t, he will call the police” I said crying even more. He wipe away my tears “Don’t worry, I’m not going to leave you” he said. I kissed him and he kiss me back passionately.  

He pulled away and say “You look just like your mom”. I smile and fell asleep.

***************************

Sorry, for the last update. I hope you guys like it J