Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Jason point of view

I woke up seeing Lilly still asleep on my chest. She look so peaceful when she is sleeping.

I slowing got up lying her head on the pillow and went to take a shower.

Lilly point if view

I woke up to the sound of the water running. I guess has already woke up and taking a shower.

Today is Saturday which means there is no school and of the whole day I can spend my tine with Jason.

Just then, Jason came out of the shower. "Morning babe" Jason said as he was only in his boxes.

"Morning" I said as he walk towards me. "I want to spent the whole day with you today" I said to him as he sat next to me.

"Sure babe, what do you want to do?" Jason asked playing with a strand of my hair.

"Anything" I said. " Sure thing, baby girl" Jason said pecking my lips.

"First, take a shower and let's have breakfast" he said getting up from the bed. "Okayh" I replied and went into the bathroom.

Jason point of view

I went down to the kitchen to see the guys eatting their breakfast. "Did you guys get any information about Lissa?" I asked them as I made breakfast for both me and Lilly.

"Not yet but we think that Lissa is taking revenge on you" Nick said. "Who is taking revenge on Jason" Lilly asked sounding suspicious.

"No one" I said turning around to face Lilly. "I made you breakfast" I said trying to cover up that topic. "It looks delicious, Jason. Thanks" she said and peck my cheek.

All of us had finish eatting. Lilly and I went back to our room. "Can we watch Step up: All in" Lilly asked. "Sure! I will book tickets for-" I we cut off by Lilly.

"No babe, let's watch it in here" she said. I put the dvd on and lyed with Lilly.

I check my phone to see if there is any messages. When i lock my phone, Lilly saw my screen saver.

"Jason, is that the time where u brought me to the lighthouse with the amazing view" she said looking at my phone.

"Yes babe" I said. "That is the time where I started falling in love with you and our first kiss" she said starting to tear up.

"Babe, don't cry" I wipe her tears away and pull her on my lap. "Jason, I'm happy that I found an amazing boyfriend that who loves me, care for me and protect me" she said.

"I love you baby girl" I said kissing her. "I love you too" she said kissing me back.

Lilly point of view

As we kissed, my phone started ringing. Jason and I pull away and I answer the call.

"Hello" I said. "Lilly!!" Lissa cried. I sat up straight "Lissa!! What happened, why are you crying" I asked.

********************

What do u