Chapter 48

Chapter 48

Lilly point of view

Jason and I have been happy together after the misunderstanding that we had with each other a week ago. Now that we are back to normal, it's time for us to go back to school. Jason was in the shower while I was getting change in the room.

After changing, I went down to the kitchen and grab an apple to eat. The boys did not come down yet so I sat at the counter and played with my phone while eating my apple.

Jason point of view

I went down to the kitchen seeing Lilly on her phone and eating an apple. She looked up at me and said "Morning babe". I smiled caressing her cheek with my thumb. "Morning princess" I said and place a kiss on her forehead.

Just then the guys called us as we were all ready to head to school. Lilly was quiet seen the whole ride "Baby what's wrong?" I asked as I kept my eyes on the road and place my left hand on her lap. She let a breath out saying "it's just, it's been a week not going to school and now that I am back, I don't know how it going to be".

"Babe don't worry, everything will be alright. I will be there for you" I said. "Thanks Jason, for everything" she said looking at me. "Don't thank me" I said as I park the car at the school parking lot. Lilly kissed me and we got out of the car. I hold her hand and lead her into the building that was sending gossips and stares towards us.

The girls were waiting of us at their locker. Lilly hugged both of them as they talk about girly staff. Just then the bell ring and all of us went to our class. The guys and I sat at the back and the girls were sitting two rows in front of us.

The guys, and I talked away throughout the whole day at school and the bell rang which meant school was over and I can spent time with my baby. We walked out of class going to the girl's lockers as they place their books in them.

Lilly point of view

We place out books in the locker. "Lilly are you coming to dance class today" Cece asked. "I don't think so" I said. "I just want to stay at home spent time with Jason" I said as I felt two hands wrapped around my waist.

"Babe, I think you should go. I know how much you love to dance." he said. "Okayh, I'll go" I said. He smiled and kissed my cheek. We went back home and cuddle together and about 5pm I got ready to go to the dance lesson.

Rocky and Cece will be waiting for me over there since Jason insist to drive me to dance lesson. Jason pull over the car outside the studio. "I love you" I said. "I love you too" he said and peck my lips. I got out of the car and walk to Rocky and Cece we wave bye to Jason as he drove off.

*********************

Thanks for reading. Please comment and vote!!!!

See you guys on the next update.