Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Lilly point of view

"Hey, you guys did you know that Justin Bieber is moving to LA soon and tonight he will be performing in the billboard awards" Cece said. "How did you know, usually I'm the one who update news about Justin" I said as we walked into the mall.

"Since you more busy with Jason now!! I don't think you have time with Justin Bieber gossip" Rocky said."If Jason finds out that before you were with him you call Justin as your furture husband, he will kill Justin" Cece said.

"Hey, I was a fan and fan's say such thing" I said. "Whatever" Cece murmur and Rocky giggled.

Cece took out her phone and I think it isRoss. She quickly grab mine and Rocky's hand and started running." Cece what's happening?" I ask as we continue to run out of the mall though the crowd.

We finally made though the when we saw the guys rushing towards us." Quick get in the car!" Jason shouted.

We quickly ran behind them towards the car we got in quickly then the guys got in too. Mark quickly pull away from the drive way. "Baby, are you okay" Jason asked as he push away the hair that were on my face.

"Yeah, I'm okay" I said. " What's happening?" I ask. Then there was a loud boom heard. " There was a bomb in the shopping mall" Jason said.

" Who did it?" I asked. "Jake's gang" Jordan said. "You guys save our life, thank you!" I said. " Thank you" Rocky and Cece said in unison.

I press my lips on Jason's cheek and pulled away and lied my head on his shoulder. " I will always be there of you baby!" Jason said as he kissed the top of my head.

Finally we reach back home Ross and Nick went to sent Rocky and Cece back home. Jason and went to our room while Mark ordered Pizza.

I sat on the bed and Jason also did the same." Jason, what if I died in that bomb" I asked.

He was turn and look at me with a shock expression.

"Never say it again, okay" he said as he pull me closer to him. " I will live the second when I know that you.. you are gone" he said pausing. "I die for you rather then you die" he said looking into my eyes.

"Pls don't say it" I said covering his mouth with my hands." I'm sorry Jason" I said. He smile and press his lips on mine and said "I love you". "I love you too" I said.

Jason point of view

"Lunch is here!" Mark shout from downstairs. Let's go get some food" I said. "Okay" She said. I hold her hand and lead her down the stairs to the kitchen.

Just then the front door open.Ross and Nick came in. "How are they doing?" I asked worried. "Their fine, only their parents are worried about them" Ross said.

"Let's go eat, I'm hungry" Nick said. We started eating and talk. After eatting Jason and the guys had some gang to talk about so I went to the room and did some of my homework.

*****************************

Hey guys, so what do your think about this chapter? See you guys on the next update.