Chapter 51

Chapter 51

Lilly point of view

The girls and I were gossiping about Justin Bieber, since the guys were gone and they always didn't like us talking about him. We were just listen to his songs and dancing around. We spent the night like normal teenagers having fun on their sleepover.

Skip to next morning

I woke up and saw the time it was 10 in the morning. Rocky and Cece were still asleep. I check my phone to see if I received any call or text from Jason and there was a missed call. I called Jason and went down stair so I don't disturb the girl when their sleeping.

Jason point of view

Once we have landed at New Zealand. I called Lilly but she did not answer. I guess she had fallen asleep. We got on the car that was waiting for us and it drove us to the hotel. We arrive at the hotel and did a quick check-in and went up to our rooms.

Just then, my phone rang, it was my baby girl. "Morning, baby girl" I said. "Morning Jason, have you landed at New Zealand?" she asked. "Yea, I'm in my hotel room right now" I said. "I missed you Jason" she said. "I missed you too" I said wishing she was here with me.

Just then someone rang my door bell. "Babe, I have to go. I will talk to you later. I love you" I said quickly. "I love you too" she said and hang up the phone. I opened my room door and saw the guys standing outside.

"Jason, we need to go through the events for the 3 days." Nick said. We sat on the couch as Jordan speck. "Basically, there are a total of 70 gangs here, trying to have the partnership with this gang" Jordan said.

"So for today, 35 gangs will be meeting them one by one and the rest will be meeting tomorrow and they will pick one final gang from the 2 days. On the 3 day, the two gangs will fight to win the partnership. However, we will be meeting them on the 2nd day" Ross said. "Guys, we have to somehow impress them to win this partnership because they are one of the biggest gang in the world and it will help us a lot" I said.

Lilly point of view

After the girls and I had breakfast, we went to the mall to do some shopping. We drove the car to the mall and headed to forever 21. As we also do our tradition which is, we take as many clothes as we like and go to the dressing room to try them on one by one.

While trying on, my phone started ringing and it was Scott. "Hey Scott! What's up!" I said. "Want to hang out?" he asked. "Sure but Rocky, Cece and I we're at the mall now" I said. "It's okay, I will come to the mall" he said. "Okayh sure, we are at Forever 21" I added. "Okayh, see you in a bit" he said and hang up.

After trying all the clothes and decision some of it to buy, just then Scott came. "Hey girls" Scott waved at us. "Hey!" we said and went to the cashier. We paid for the clothes and walked out the shop.

"Where is Jason?" Scott asked. "Oh um.. He and his friend went to New Zealand" I replied. "Okayh..." he answered, I guess he didn't want to push for more details. "What should we do now?" Scott asked. "How about we go and have lunch" CeCe said. We nodded and went to have our lunch. We talked and laugh most of the time when we were eating. Scott jokes were just so funny. We enjoy our time as it was about to be 5pm. So, we said bye to Scott and drove back to the house.

**********************

Sorry guys for the late update and I hope you guys love this chapter.