Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Lilly’s point of view

“Lilly, wake up!” someone’s voice was heard. I sat up trying to open my eyes slowly. When my eyes were finally open mom was standing in front of me. “Mom! What are you doing here?” I shouted which I did not release and covered my mouth.

“Shh! Honey, you have school in an hour. Wake Jason up, he can take a shower here. I have bought for him some clothes their in the drawers” she said.  “Thanks mom” I hugged her. She smile and walked out of the room and close the door behind her.

I turned behind me and saw Jason sleeping peacefully. His bruises were going off. I kissed his cheek and went to take a shower.

After showering, I quickly wear my clothes in the bathroom. I got out the bathroom and saw Jason still sleeping. I walk towards the bed and wake him up. “Baby, wake up” I shake his shoulder a little bit. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. He looked so cute. “Baby, go take a shower. My mom bought for you some clothes there in the drawers. I will meet you at the usually place okay” I said walking towards the door.

Before I could open the door Jason hold my wrist. I turn back as he pulled me towards him and he wrapped his arms around my waist and my arms around his neck. “Baby I love you and I’m sorry about yesterday. You must have been so afraid. I was so stupid. I- I-“

“Jason, stop blaming yourself. Just forget what happened yesterday and let’s move on” I cut him off. “I love you” he said and peck my lips. “I love you too” I said and pull away. “Now, Mr. Handsome please go and take a shower and wait for me at the car” I said. “Okay, Miss Cute” he said walking into the bathroom.

I went down to the kitchen and my mom and dad were there. I want to cruse my dad so bad but I control it for my mom. “Good morning honey, how do you sleep” my dad. “Fine” I replied not looking at him as I walk towards my Mom. “Honey, here’s two packet of sandwich. Give Jason one” she said whispering Jason’s name softer.

“Thanks mom, bye” I said going to the front door. “Bye honey, have fun!” my dad said but I did not reply him. I jogged down street where Jason had park the car. I hoped in the car and Jason start driving to school.

“Jason, my mom made some sandwich for you” I said passing him one of the packet. “Help me tell her thank you” he said eating the sandwich and driving.

Jason point of view

After a few minutes of diving, we finally reach school. I parked at the parking lot and we out of the car. I hold Lilly’s hand and lead her into school. I saw the guys were standing beside Lilly’s locker and talking to her friends.

“Hey, guys!” Lilly waved at the boys and her friends and she open her locker to take some of her books. Then suddenly her phone rang. She answer it “Dad!” she said. “Mom, what happen to her” she started crying and she dropped her phone.

She was about to fall but I quickly hold her up. “Baby, what happened?” I asked her. “My mom” was the only thing she said.

Lilly point of view

I don’t know what to do. I felt so weak after my Dad say that my mom has fainted. I was about to fall when Jason caught me. Rocky and CeCe were telling me not to cry and that everything is gonna be alright.

Jason cupped my face “Baby, I’ll being you home okay” he said. I nodded in response as he told the guys something and we were off to his car.

Jason stopped the car in front of my house. I quickly got out of the car and run towards the front door as Jason keeping up with me. When I push the door open I yelled “Dad! Where’s mom”. Then I saw my Dad was standing with three cops beside then he said “That’s the boy who kidnapped my daughter”.

********************************

Sorry, for the late update. What do you thing that will happen next????