Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Lilly point of view

Ross sent me back home. Luckily Mom and Dad were sleeping. I ran into my room, jump on the bed and cry onto the pillow. Ross ran behind me and came into my room and closes the door behind him. “I’m sorry Lilly, Jason told us to go if he did not come in the next 10 minutes” he said. I sat up and hugged my knees as he sat on the edge of the bed.

“You could have safe him during that 10 minutes instead you kept me in that stupid van” I said sobbing into my knees. “I’m sorry but he told us to keep you safe and he told me to tell you something” he said rubbing my back. I quickly look up “What did he say?” I asked. “He told me to tell you that he loves you more than anything in the world” he said. Tears started pouring down my cheeks more than before.

I can’t believe that I loss the only person that I love more than anything in the world. Suddenly, there was a knock on the Balcony door. Ross stood up and walked towards the balcony door and he push open the curtains “Jason!” he said opening the door. I quickly stood up and run beside him not believing my ears.

I can’t believe my eyes. Jason is standing right in front of me. I hug him tightly and I did not want to let him go but the moment I hug him, he hissed in pain. I pulled away and looked into his eyes. “Jason, why did you do that” I sobbed. He cupped my cheeks and said “Because I love you” he said. I cried in his arms as Ross went to the bathroom to take the first-aid kit. Then we carried Jason to my bed as Ross started cleaning him up.

“This is all my fault!” I said as I sat beside him and cried in my hands. Jason removed my hands from my face and look into my eyes “Lilly, it’s not your fault!” he and hissed in pain. I looked down at his stomach it was blue black.

After Ross was done with everything, he said “Jason, I’ll see you tomorrow”. “Thanks bro” Jason replied him. “It’s okay, bye Lilly!” he smile. I stood up and hugged him “Thanks Ross and I’m sorry about what I said earlier” I said as I pulled away from the hug. “Its okay” he smiled and jumped out of the balcony and jogged off.

I walked back to Jason who is lying on the bed now. I sat beside him “I should have told you before but I didn’t, I’m sorry” I said finding interest on my fingers.  “Hey, it’s okay baby” he said smiling. “When I was at Canada, Jake was my boyfriend and he used me to make other girls jealous. I was too stupid to love him and the thought that he loves me back” I said.

I took a breath and continued “Soon my dad wants to move to LA and I was happy that I would not see him again but it happened today” I said. “I’m sorry Lilly I should have sent you home and you almost got hurt, I’m so stupid” he said.

I lay next to him with me head on his chest “It’s okay baby, I’m fine. Let’s just sleep” I said and close my eyes. Jason placed a soft kiss on my forehead ad with that I fell into sleep.

*************************

So many dramaJ Do you guys love this chapterJ