Chapter 50

Chapter 50

Lilly point of view

Tonight is when the guys and Jason will be going to New Zealand for the business deal on gone for 3 days. We are all in our last lesson for the day before it officially school break. Everyone do not seem to listen to this lesson. The guys were at the back talking away. Just then, the school door rang.

We walked out of the class room and walked towards our lockers. As I put my books in the locker, Jason hugged my from behind. "Babe, shall we go out before we go out" Jason asked. "Babe, it's okayh, you guys had to do more work" I say.

But I know that since their going tonight, he has to pack his luggage and finalise the plans. Ever thought I like to go out with him so badly. I have to also make sure that during the 3 days nothing goes wrong and everything goes as plan. He smiled and kiss my forehead.

Rocky and Cece were going back home early to pack for the sleepover at our house. The guys and I went back to the house. I went up to the room as Jason and the guys went to Jason office room to plan. I took a shower then help Jason to pack. I played love yourself by Justin Bieber listening to it and folding Jason's clothes.

Jason point of view

"Guys, this business deal is important. We need to make sure it goes according to plan. Either we win their partnership or war" I told the guys. As we were going through the plans, my mind was on Lilly.

She sat beside me on the bed and I lay on her lap. She started playing with my hair. "What are you planning to do for the 3 days?" I asked her. "Go to the mall, watch movies, gossip" she said. "I'm gonna miss you" I said hugging her stomach. She giggled as I make funny noises on her stomach.

----------------------------------------

"Jason, it's time" Jordan said. I walked down the stairs holding Lilly's hand and my luggage to the front door. The guys helped me bring my luggage to the car. I cupped Lilly face with my hands and kissed her passionately. I felt a tears stream down her face and I pulled away.

She open her eyes as I wiped her tears away "Promise me that everything is going to be alright" she said. I kiss her again and said I promised. I pull away and she hugged me tight. I place a kiss on her forehead. She pull away from the hug. I said bye to her and the girls. I left the house and into my car and drove off.

*********************

This chapter is dedicated to @charlieee28

Enjoy the story and see you guys at the next chapter.